xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lhxp

Simpsons or South park- woth do you think

Simpsons or South park- woth do you think  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

vited simpsons but they both have there pros and cons simpsons all round family comedysouthpark more adult humor

Simpsons is definitely better for me. I haven't watched South Park properly but from what I've seen the humour is almost entirely stupid, not my cup of tea. Simpsons is much more funny in a constructive way, the characters are alot more funny and lovable.

Some people say South Park is more adult-oriented maybe because their nasty talking and violence, but in fact it?s the most childish sense of humor. Yes, it?s crazy and it?s ok for a few chapters but it ends boring me. But I still like it.The Simpsons are more intelligent, sharper and definitely more sarcastic. I love that. People (children) in South Park say exactly what they think and it?s interesting that rude way, but I prefer the clever way that Simpsons avoid censorship issues by letting people catch the jokes without needing to say things too loud.I loved Futurama also... :D

I love South Park :D I watch them all day long, and i love them :P I enjoy watching South Park, especialy Cartman :)Thanks Matt and Tray for giving us South park, good Bless you =)