xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lhxp

Simpsons or South park- woth do you think

Simpsons or South park- woth do you think  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

they are both good, the simpsons though will hit you in the funny nerve and you will have a fit of laughter, unlike south park which will just make ure brain click and tell u that it was funny and you will let out a little 'ha'

Simpsons by far, I dont really like South Park, I don't see how a bunch of cartoon kids swearing so much about things can be that funny, but that's just in my opinion :P

The Simpsons have been running for about 14-15 years now, and they still manage to make funny and very clever episodes. How can the likes of South Park, as funny/crude as it can be, even compete with The Simpsons?

the Griffin! :PPosted Image

btw, I prefer Simpson. South park is too exaggerated!! :P

the Griffin!  :P  Posted Image

Family Guy XD! What a great show. Family Guy and South Park are way way way better than the Simpsons. Their writing is much more original, and they are both extremely blatant shows. I watch the Simpsons almost every night, but it cannot compare to either of those shows. If you think Simpsons is the best you probably haven't watched much of Family Guy or South Park.

The simpsons is for grown ups.Southpark can be moderately funny but the simpsons is the best tv show ever.The writing has a depth that is truly majestic.South park doesn't offend anybody. Its probably a prettty accurate reflection of eight year olds.