xisto Community
Trystim

Star Wars Ep 3 dont know where else to post.

Well just got back from the midnight showing in my area and i must say I am highly disappointed. I am gonna try to sum this up without ruining the movie for anyone.The speed at which the movie moved was to fast to cover the details as they should of been the gaps of information and how they filled it was mediocre at best.Now mind you I am a huge Star Wars fan but this was a real let down and I let myself get built up for it which was my fault to begin with I should of known better from his last performances he put out.I hope that many aren't in agreement with me but I feel he really let his followers down. With such a poor setup as i said in my opinion.Feel free to flame away and maybe after more have seen it we can get into discussions on finer points of who what where why how etc and why i draw the conclusion i do.

The trailers of the movie did not impress me at all (usually, I'm easily impressed by movie trailers) and I kinda expected this movie not to run well. I haven't seen this movie (I'm not a huge Stars Wars fan, but wouldn't ming watching the movie) and now you've confirmed the limitations the movie has offered. So I suppse I'm gonna refrain from watching this movie.

My country had a communist regime until december 1989 and nobody really seen Star Wars before that. I remember I used to go to with my father, I think it was 1994-1995, to see the first trilogy every Saturday at 9:00 am (you wonder why... the tickets where cheaper then... :( ). I was very impressed by that movie when I was a kid. But now after the The Phantom Manace and the Attack of The Clones i'm not that impressed. Maybe because there is a very big gap between the 2 trilogys. (If you saw the Matrix trilogy you will know what i mean... the second movie was still running in some parts of the world and they lunched the third one).Anyway I'm looking forword to see Revenge of the Sith. I will probably go somewhere next week. I'll wait to see was the local public has to say... Here is still 19 and the official lunch is due for 21:45 p.m. About the trailer: I would give it 9,25 out of 10. :lol:

well furor its called a trailer its not supposed to tell you the movie and since i wasn't going to say anything last about the topic. ITs the best movie of all time and if predictions are true its going to break almost every record in box office we hope it breaks titanic's Record. I recommend the movie its completes the story and from what i was told the diorectors cuts will be even longerBut why don't you all get a bootleg copy since you don't want tp spend the 8 bucks for a movie hopefully the download comes with a tracer to so they can get your @ZZ XP

I can not wai for thsis movie to come out on DVD. That is when I am going to buy it. the other two episodes were alright not as good as the others but hey it was still starwars. I heard that this was going to be a good movie but I will have to make that judgement once I actually see the movie. *explodes with anticipation*

I've heard/read reports/reviews from people that say the new one is much better than Episodes I & II. And Hayden Christensen seems to have dropped some timber from his performance this time around.

I liked the movie alot. It was very well written and tied up the loose ends very nicely. For the first poster, you said it moved to fast? Well thats because everything was happening the same time! You have to accept the time frame that was going on during the movie.I would reccomend this to everyone because I think it has something for everyone, although it was quite long.

SPOILERS ahead...The movie was good, very good, much better than I&II infact. But I'll have to agree about the speed in which things moved. I mean how they rushed through a dozen things at the end to give the answers to all the loose ends, they should have taken more time for those and less time for battles.Which doesn't mean the battles were not impressive. Just too long. And I couldn't even make sense of the Yoda battle. He falls down, and then "oops, I failed, lets run awaay..." Plus all the other knights and masters, don't they just suck? Palpy dices them in seconds... lame...

SPOILERS ahead...Palpy dices them in seconds... lame...

Yeah that scene where they come to get him wasn't right - all of them, including Palpatine, seemed to be fighting at half speed compared to some of the other duels earlier in the movie. I mean, this guy is s'posed to be the most expert exponent of the Force in the universe and he's fighting like an old man.
Aside from that, I still thought this movie was the best of the new three. Battle scenes were excellent and the level of detail was simply amazing - there were so many different locations and all of them were packed with so much detail that I think you'd have to see the movie more than once to appreciate all the stuff that was going on.

The movie is awsome, i saw it a couple of days ago.I also want to say that i was watching this show on Discovery Channel, and it showed that a lot of the starwars technology that you see on the movies, is real, they have droids that can fly, also military planes that can fly by themeselves, and even like this military tank type artifact, that will follow somebody and can help destroy objects ahead.i hope all that made sense, or that you guys get the picture.

I heard from my friends that ep 3 is pretty lame as they said that anakin skywalker didnt even die after being chop off his hands and legs and they were even battling at a volcano!

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

You have been forwarned if you havent seen it dont read ahead.

Ok now that i have warned people my 2 cents.

He still left loose ends. I mean Anakin was supposed to be the most powerful Jedi and most in tune with the force even untrained. So my question is this... How does he fall to Darth Vader so easily?

Yes I know Darth Sidious said that he would teach Anakin how to save Padme but when he (anakin) swore allegiance why didn't it click in his head when the following lines occured.

Anakin: "Teach me how to save save a life."

Sidious: "Only one man was ever able to do that but together we can learn how."

I mean hello to me that sends a signal this guy just lied to me I should just kill him and get it over with.

He should of explained more how Anakin was easily duped/turned to the darkside other then just leaving us to assume things.

Assumption is a bad thing. And even though he was turning to the darkside Obi was like his best friend and father figure for how long like 10 yrs or more. How easily he was able to draw a sabre and attack without using the force to sense if what was being said was true or not.

I don't know Yes it was better then the first 2 but it still left me an avid Star Wars fan wanting more explanation a better filled story I guess you could say.

I hope we can get that when the Directors uncut version he plans on putting out is released. Rumor is that it is going to have approxiamately 2.5 hrs more of footage or something close to that.

Feel free to flame me beat me etc etc but that is just what i think.

*SPOILERS*tryst, he got duped because he cared so much about padame and didn't want anything to happen to her and he was blinded by that. I mean he must of been pretty blinded if he killed all the jedis and even the young kids. Its sad that he did all those things to save her, ended up going evil, then he killed her. People might hate anakin but you can see why he was so evil as Dark Vader.

***Spoilers *****

I saw it too. Im glad to know I wasnt the only one who felt it was an overrated piece of rubbish. I nearly fell asleep. I was entertained, but so much of it wasnt very believable. How Anakin fell to the dark side to save his precious Padm? Amidala , sacrificing younglings... egads! blah

Now for the good stuff, the sets(real or digital) werent half bad. I think I enjoyed the detail more than the film. I got few laughs but I think it was more laughing at the film than with the film Now they are laughing all the way to the bank :lol:

I have to say that the most disappointing thing of the whole movie is actually the acting of Christensen (hope I spelled it right...). I mean, while in the second episode Anakin is simply a "good guy" (even though some evil starts popping out), in the third you need a hell of an actor to make the downdrop to the dark side credible and dramatic... mmmh, quite disappointing instead :-(