xisto Community
Phyre

Sendearnings.com Get paid to read emails and click on links

Send Earnings

Basically, you can make a new e-mail account [you will be getting a LOT of e-mail, so you shouldn't use an e-mail address where you receive important letters and such] and sign up on this site, entering in the new e-mail and information. They will then send you a couple of e-mails a day from various advertising companies. All you need to do is open up the e-mail, click on the link inside of it, and read the page.

You receive 1-10 cent's for every link you click/e-mail you read, and receive $5 for every friend you introduce to the site, with your recruiting link. You can supposedly earn hundreds of dollars per month. Another bonus, is that they are currently having a little special. if you sign up now, you automatically get $3 for free. In some e-mails, you even get deals and discounts for online shopping, and links to surveys you can take for additional money.

Why would people do that, Giving Money to read EMails, It seemd tempered, hacked, i wont trust them. The Thing is I'm not allowed to use a cridet card :lol:

I don't think if this kind of money earning schemes work. but i wouldnt apply for such thing, it would be a waste of time opening junk mail and then click those worthless advertisements that do not have any thing to do with you. I know most of us want to earn monet the quicker and easier way, but people, do not do things like subscribing to junk mails. :lol:

Yeah I'm also skeptical about SendEarnings. I do not believe why people would pay other people to read emails and if there is credit card involve, I personally would stay away from it. And I agree with boyCradle about reading junk mails because I know I wouldn't want to go through 10+ emails everyday even for cash.

i don't trust a lot of these sites either but im sure they get some profit from it to.. basically they probbably do the same thing..they get paid for every link you click on and you get pid to.. but less of course.. so everybody is a winner but i have not tried any of these sites so don't know if they're all true.

lol.... i don't know. .but this actually would give the site's owner more money.. possible many times more. Let's say.. every email you click... they get 1 dollar.. and you only get 10 each.. .that means they made 90 off every of your click. Some of you might be asking... who would pay 1 dollar for one click?... well.. there are people that pay 20 or even 40 dollars for every valid click. THat's how google gets so much money. .and that's how sometimes... google would pay you 7 dollars for one click.

i actually get a chck of atleast 60$ every month from this site they are much like inboxdollars i have a hunch they are ran by the same people.

Hey sounds Great!
60$ for just clicking links, I will join this site definately.

ol.... i don't know. .but this actually would give the site's owner more money.. possible many times more. Let's say.. every email you click... they get 1 dollar.. and you only get 10 each.. .that means they made 90 off every of your click.

It doen't matter how much the owner is earning and that is he sharing unless he makes all the payments regularly.

The period between a payment request and the payout date is way too long. I believe it is a scam.

I don't think it to be a scam because before giving money they must be watching whether you are still an active member or not.
So lets join and see what happens because it is nothing to lose.

I don't care as long as I get paid; I signed up for some of their cash offers and viewed many of their e-mails. Nothing wrong with us making a buck. I basically got all of my memberships for free after they pay me.

I recently got a check of $42.00 on Oct.3rd from sendearnings.com. I had requested my payment in August. Send earnings let you get at least $20.00 in your account then you can request payment. You have to wait at least to months to get it because your money goes in at the end of the month. Then they issue it out on the 1st of the second month.-cherrie

I just requested my first check from Send Earnings and it has taken me a year to get enough to request a check. I never used my credit card or bank card for any thing, I slowly earned $32.79 by doing only 100 percent free offers. Now it's Nov. 12, 2007 and my check won't be here until Jan 2008 ha ha ha ha so just clicking a few crap *bottom* adverts got me a few dollars. I figure no more time wasted than oh say getting on Myspace. I suppose if you signed up for all the trials that required credit cards and then canceled them before you where charged you could make more money. Well lets see if I get my $29.79 check ( they charged 3$ to send a real check in the mail)

its for real

Sendearnings.com

Ive been a send earnings customer for two years and have gotten real checks from them. I love reading their emails and have found many helpful sites I would not have known about if it were not for them!

-reply by cheryl spanitz