xisto Community
Phyre

Sendearnings.com Get paid to read emails and click on links

Send Earnings

Sendearnings.com

Replying to Phyre

They are legit. I have been with them for almost a year. You don't have to use a credit card. You just click the link in the emails sing up for a few things and then you get a check for REAL money. I have already gotten $35 from them!

-reply by Lauren

SendEarnings - Be Careful About This Site

Sendearnings.com

I think that before people jump into SendEarnings they should check it out on reviews and scam sites. So far my research indicates that opinion is about half and half about whether or not SendEarnings is a reputable site.

-reply by sweetmomu

Without Upfront - Data Entry, Document Conversion and Form Filling jobsSendearnings.com

I have seen most of the people writing continuously about different sites but till date I didn't find any authentic source from where I can get Start-up project. If any of the member / article writers know any authentic source then please let me know. Thanks in advance.Looking forward for your reply.ThanksVinod Arora

concerning payoutSendearnings.com

Seems like I read hundreds of your Send Earnings emails.  I was just a few cents short of the $30 required to receive a check, then all of a sudden I couldn't open my emails from you, so I wasn't able to reach the $30 that is required...Seemed odd to me that just as I was reaching the $30 mark, I couldn't open your email.  I had changed nothing on my computer...So I am thinking that it was something done by Send Earnings so they wouldn't have to pay out.  I sent an email long ago to the address given at the bottom of each Send Earnings email and never heard from anyone.  What's the deal???  Please respond.  If I don't get the $30, then I will go ahead and unsubscribe to S.E.

Thanks.

-feedback by Nancy Staggs

Hi folks I am new to this forum and been making a living from home since 2004. I can say I have been a member of sendearnings since then. First I will say yes I have been paid by check from them several times over. I am a gold member and can say for sure this is not a scam site. Your first payment takes some time to get, I think it was a 30 day wait, after that you become a gold member and payment are much faster and the add random referrals to your account. Visit My Website to find out more about sendearnings.com :)