xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AbstracT

Women..

I hate when women act stupid.. They do something wrong and you ignore em, they ask 'What I do?' wtf you think you did. I know your day wasn't that busy that you can't remember why I'm not talkin to you.When you ask your woman to do something and she does something else..What are you here for if you don't follow directions. I asked my woman to do ONE thing and that was put off. Talking about I had other things to do...Who's more important your man or other things..No you don't need to think about it, it's only one right answer.ATTN:

Notice from whyme:
I'm being rather precautious with this topic, this is very sensitive because you are specifically regarding this matter towards women, and may lead into sexism, which will not be tolerated. I'm closing this topic.-whyme
Edited by whyme (see edit history)

So you're not joking about [-Center of the Universe-] then? :(

But seriously, what you've gotta understand about men & women is that they think differently. Just cos you think she shoulda thought of something, doesn't mean she has, so she may have no idea about why you're upset. The same works in reverse. Now I don't know what the exact situation is, I'm just giving you general advice.

The best way to avoid/resolve conflict is not to assume the other shoulda done something or shoulda known or whatever and to actually talk about what's bugging you instead of bottling it up.

As for this:

What are you here for if you don't follow directions.

...sounds like you're after a servant rather than a partner. :lol:

:lol: That's a bit selfish, keeping your woman all to yourself. You should respect her and give her some room. Sometimes, other things could be urgent, and come first. You wouldn't like it either, when you want to do something you're really looking forward to, and your wife wants you to do something for her.

I hate when women act stupid.. They do something wrong and you ignore em, they ask 'What I do?' wtf you think you did. I know your day wasn't that busy that you can't remember why I'm not talkin to you.

Honestly, that reminds me of men. But of course, anyone can do that, but it usually happens to be men more often.

When you ask your woman to do something and she does something else..What are you here for if you don't follow directions. I asked my woman to do ONE thing and that was put off. Talking about I had other things to do...

OK, so you can get angry about that, but won't you try to be a little more patient? You could make her FEEL MORE LOVED, and she'll be even more willing to do things for you and to follow your directions. Trust me, I know... I'm a woman. :( But you said...

What are you here for if you don't follow directions.

So are you saying you just married to get a maid? So you're saying wives are just there to follow your directions their whole lives married to you!?

Be sensitive, she's human too! She wants to do her things, and you do yours! Being married means a lot of responsibility. You should each do your part.

It's not like I'm against you or anything, I understand that you got angry with that, but you should think about why she's doing these things... Is something bothering her? Is she spacing out? Why don't you ask her? Maybe you're the only one who can
make her better.

Good luck with that! :(

When you ask your woman to do something and she does something else..What are you here for if you don't follow directions.

Well, why don't you tell her how you fell, that you don't think she's more than just a thing you own. That she isn't entitled to free will, and that she has to do whatever you say. That to you she is no more than a slave.
I'm sure you both will be much happier, or at least she will.

I suggest you to try to think about your posts before posting some middle-aged sexual role cliches. :( You know, I hate everyone when act stupid. And of course, people are in places for more things apart from following directions. What you say, also happens with people of the same sex. When a friend dissapoints you and has no idea of what he has done wrong.Anyway, it seems that you and "your" woman don?t have a very good communication. :lol:

this is an intresting fourm alright! but its cool too!

You're gonna get yourself in trouble posting exactly the same thing in different threads (especially when it makes no relevant comment on the thread in question).

I suggest you to try to think about your posts before posting some middle-aged sexual role cliches.

I reckon statements like these are probably less likely to be made by middle-aged people as they are by people with less life experience. :lol:

I take those msitakes with smile and if they happen, I try to fix them. Not that women do that on purpose, they do things by heart. And if something wrong is done there is no need to be angry at her, even if I go making some food in kitchen and I make some mistake I get nice words about how to make it proper way. And this is how it should be done.Live and let live, man. Peace, c'est la vie.Cheers

I hate when women act stupid.. They do something wrong and you ignore em, they ask 'What I do?' wtf you think you did. I know your day wasn't that busy that you can't remember why I'm not talkin to you.

When you ask your woman to do something and she does something else..What are you here for if you don't follow directions. I asked my woman to do ONE thing and that was put off. Talking about I had other things to do...Who's more important your man or other things..No you don't need to think about it, it's only one right answer.

142154[/snapback]

Ok, first things first - You're an idiot!!!

Your entire argument is absolutely ridiculas, how on earth can you generalise so stupidly. I don't think I've ever heard a more idiotic statment. Being a man or a women has nothing to do with whether or not they should take orders.

How dare you use the word women as if every women is the same, just because you want yours to obey orders like a dog it doesn't mean anyone else expects they're girlfreinds or boyfreinds or husbands or wives to follow a rule book set down by an oppressor like you.

I think you should get off your behind and do things for yourself you lazy fool rather than going back to the 1950s and keeping "your women" behind the sink. Now get out!

Good afternoon to everyone in England. Evening to those in Jamaica and Wales

Dude seriously are you all there.... I'm guessing that there is one of two reasons for posting something jaded, cliched and just plain stupid thread like that, ok so number 1 is to get some sort of reaction from us sane folk, in which case I'm just giving you what you want, so I suppose that would make me as stupid as you.Or theres the reason I'm going with...YOUR AN IDIOT

Well, the main problem is that calling people names really isn't going to get us anywhere. There's one of two ways to look at this. First off, you can look at it at face value and see it as someone complaining because his girlfriend/wife/maid isn't doing what he wants her to do. Or, it could be that this is an issue about something that was really important to him and that she just blew him off about it even though she knew how important it was. And maybe she needed to follow directions about this because to do otherwise would really foul up whatever it was that was so important. I think that what we have here is a man who is so frustrated about something in his life that maybe he doesn't always choose the right words to get his point across. I mean, this IS the Vent. When was the last time that you were really angry and were yelling about your grievances to someone and you made total sense all the time? I think the reason why we're not fully understanding his point of view is that we don't know him. No offense, but how can you truly know anyone on these boards in cyberspace. So, though I would not agree with his viewpoint if the first way of looking at it is accurate, I still think we should cut him some slack, because I'm sure all of us have been there with our significant others from time to time where we're so frustrated with them we can barely speak.All I'm saying is explore all the angles before you condemn him.

.........I still think we should cut him some slack, because I'm sure all of us have been there with our significant others from time to time where we're so frustrated with them we can barely speak.

All I'm saying is explore all the angles before you condemn him.

142628[/snapback]

Right, Yawn, It was a long journey but I've just finished exploring all the angles and I've decided...

...to condemn him! Mwa ha ha ha ha

Actually I've changed my mind, he is no longer condemned, but praised for using correct punctuation.

Evening all in Wales, Guten Morgen to the rest of the world (apart from Spain)

Well, the main problem is that calling people names really isn't going to get us anywhere.  There's one of two ways to look at this.  First off, you can look at it at face value and see it as someone complaining because his girlfriend/wife/maid isn't doing what he wants her to do.  Or, it could be that this is an issue about something that was really important to him and that she just blew him off about it even though she knew how important it was.  And maybe she needed to follow directions about this because to do otherwise would really foul up whatever it was that was so important. 

I think that what we have here is a man who is so frustrated about something in his life that maybe he doesn't always choose the right words to get his point across.  I mean, this IS the Vent.  When was the last time that you were really angry and were yelling about your grievances to someone and you made total sense all the time?  I think the reason why we're not fully understanding his point of view is that we don't know him.  No offense, but how can you truly know anyone on these boards in cyberspace.  So, though I would not agree with his viewpoint if the first way of looking at it is accurate, I still think we should cut him some slack, because I'm sure all of us have been there with our significant others from time to time where we're so frustrated with them we can barely speak.

All I'm saying is explore all the angles before you condemn him.

142628[/snapback]

Okay, so it's time for me to get my two cents worth in here. But I reckon, it might end up being four or five cents. We'll just have to wait and see.

First off, sure, I was offended by this, like I'm sure by reading several other posts here other people were. I was thinking to myself, what on earth? So now, we've gone back in time to when us women were supposed to be barefoot in the kitchen? Great...

But then, I got to thinking, that mswebfreak is right. We don't know the reasons behind this post... we don't know the current situation and what's led up to it, so how can we judge? It's a lot easier to see this with the original poster as the bad person. It's a lot easier for us all to think, we'd never think something so narrow-minded...

But the truth is, at one time or another we have. We've all done it, don't pretend you haven't. Granted, it's probably that you never posted something to this effect, but you've probably said it aloud, under your breath or at least though it.

So, then, I've come to the point that mswebfreak so greatly picked up on - this is the VENT topic! It's for venting. That's why it's here. I'm assuming that post was a good outlet for the person to let go of some of that anger. Perhaps it even stopped a fight at home. You never know.

It everyone took the time to vent out their anger in a topic like this, no matter how they do it (so long as it isn't breaking any forum rules of course) it could save a lot of grief in the real world.

People can get there thoughts out for people to hear, they can cool down a little while they take the time to write it out. A lot can simmer down to a little with just a little time. A post in a VENT topic could easily allow for this sort of thing.

So, maybe you people who are critisizing the original poster, are letting out anger too, over some feelings that you might have encountered during the past or just while you were reading the post. That is okay too. You as well are allowed to vent your feeling, just as I am doing now.

And hey... didn't that post make you feel better? Even if just be a little bit? We'll chances are, it did to you and to the original poster of this board, which I would assume is the point of this sub-forum.

Sorry for the rant... when I get going... I really get going.

Now how many cents am I up to?