xisto Community
dodgerblue

Looking For Members, Mods, Admins For my site forums

Okay I'm not sure if I posted in the right place, anyway I'm not using it to gain credits unfairly so I think it's alright.

I just opened a new forum at my site - http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I need a mod team, and some members (so that the mods can actually do some work! lol).

Anybody willing to join? :lol:

I've already got 1 admin, hype. I think I need 1 more. Someone I can trust, and who knows his/her way around the board settings etc.

I need 3 mods, preferably who spend lots of time online and active on the Xisto forums here (as a proof that you're gonna be active on my board). You don't have to be hosted member but it'll be a bonus if you are.

Interested, register over there, and reply to this thread! Thanks :( Hope to see you soon.

Well it's going to be about many things.One is about stuff you can do to make money online, sort of like Netbux programs (but of course we'll try to find more reputable ones) that members find online and post their reviews about it.Also about hosting, free hosting reviews and stuff like that. Although there are free host directories but more of real people posting their personal reviews + experiences in the forum.Also reviews of PHP scripts, CGI scripts, even Fantastico scripts. Can also upload your own for the rest to give feedback.I suppose it's redundant to offer free hosting, since I obviously can't (and won't want to) beat Trap 17's services. I'm also not planning on a tutorial section so that it won't compete with the one here.Think of it as more of an expansion on the end-user side of programs and scripts and things like that.Oh yeah, and the Sims2. How could I forget that.Planning on having a section for people to talk about the game and upload their skins and objects for others to comment on.Not decided if I should have a donators-only forum (but mods + admins get access). Will think more about that.

OK, here's the thing. The uh, readme for application for mod/admin.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Anyone can become a member. If it seems bare at the moment, it's because it's barely (ha ha pun not intended :() 2 days old :lol:

Hype and I are working hard to get things up and running, so tell us what you'd like to see!

If you've got good ideas, join the team! :( Hope to see you soon.

It looks good. (I hope my forum's like that *sob*) Mine's so bare... I'm the only one who posted in it. (because my site's not in search engines yet)I'd love to join, but with school coming up, I won't have time to be too active. :lol:

Dont worry ice marie, I believe your site lacks of advertising only...Yep, I'm an admin there!! I'll try to do my best and use all my moderating and administrating experience to bring out the best of the site... Althought the site has little, I believe that it has huge potential and I'm able to guide it to its limit... So I do hope more members here at Xisto will help us out by going over there, share some of your tips and help us by giving us the best review as you can possibly do... Also give us quality suggestions so we could produces the best result ever to present to all the *peeps* out there~! Enjoy!! :lol:

Ok! I believe everyone loved the Army Gaming game mod, but since you guys are running it on another site, what's the point in installing that on my forums?

Instead, I've installed Munjpets! To cater for the girls who don't like Army Gaming (or would rather care for things instead of killing :( ) or boys who like pets too :lol:

I need some ideas on what to name the species of pets.

Please, no ripping off species names from the Neopets website :( Nono. :D

For more information - check it out yourself here http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

An arcade will be nice there so I can rip off the game hexxagon... The MunjPets is not really set up well yet, so dont complain if there's a thing you dont like.Looks like we only have 8 member atm... And tatatee, I believe this thread should not be here and should be at the website discussion area so if a moderator think it should be there pls move it...

c3nar1us, interesting forum, especially the "Fight" forum... Never seen that before.icemarle, you're Japanese? I thought you were Filipino?