xisto Community
guangdian

I Just Don't Know How To Play The Army System board game

i just found some one is shouting on box but i don't how to play it .i sign a type of soldier. i just don't know what doz the meaning of "attack,rank,weight" :lol: can you help me.

I think you would really benefit from reading this post:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

141994[/snapback]

Yea, when I first started playing, I had no idea what was going on either. But someone over there directed me to that page, and after reading it I knew a bit more of what was going on. It helps quite a bit by explaining what certain things mean.

The rest is just basically playing around with the things, and familiarizing yourself with the different pages in the army system game. It took me a few hours of play time to understand it fairly well, but I think I've gotten the hang of it now :lol:

If you start playing around with it, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it and find yourself just as addicted as I've become :(

Best of luck to your army!

If you want my advice then buy a two handed sword first then attack the newbies who've saved up quite a bit of money. With that money buy a defence weapon.Then you'll gradually be able buy more more weapons and train your army and attack more people and you'll go up in the table.