xisto Community
lud@m@n

Poll Here:how Long Do You Use The Computer? How long?

How long do you use the computer?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It is so hard to remember how long I have used computer,maybe 3 years or 4 years ,not exactly,but I used it all day.I love it,if I don't have it ,I don't know what I can be.Maybe it's just for joke,but maybe it's for really.Who know? <_<

are you kidding? mine isn't even in any of the choices. i use the pc like around 12 hours or so, usually because of studies, since i'm already in my thesis year now, so computer access at home is a must. and don't forget the internet connection.

i basically use the computer any chance i get...i dont really need the TV because the computer can provide anything i want plus more..i spend alot of time on the computer playing games...looking up usefull intormation...and whatever else i may have forgoten but i am a real hog becuase i use it so much more than my bro and i even sometimes get my bro to get off so i can use it myself...tsk mean me..but yeah i can easily spend 5 hours on the computer if i wanted to

I'm usually always online, I wake up and turn the computer on and stay on for a few hours. I might stray away from it for an hour or so but then I'm right back on it and maybe stray away once again fro another hour but then I'm online until late into the night. I'm guessing about 13 hours total each day.

I use the computer too long. I've been on for a really long time today. But it helps with some things. I've got braces and have to wear headgear 16 hours a day to get rid of an over bite. So it helps with that.

For me, the easiest answer to this question is "As long as I can". This is because my folks always used to steal the computer from me. But ever since our newer Windows XP computer went bust recently, they haven't been interested in using a computer anymore.Usually it turns out that I use a computer for 3 to 4 hours on weekdays, and up to twelve hours on weekends. Nowadays, however, I try to limit myself, and thanks to a hobby I've developed recently, this has dramtically decreased.

Edited by NDPA (see edit history)

it realy depends on the money i hacve. if i am broke ... the only one who will take me is my computer :) , but if i have some money whell my pc is just far away in that moment, but still open. this is for me at least coz i dont have a job, i go to collage and my parents are payng for everythink. im just a laizy no good for nothing, exept when a new game is out until i finish it i am not giving up. for example i stayed awake for KOTOR like 28 h until i finished it and another 30 for the next one. so for me it just depends on the money games and my spare time

I used to practically live on the internet a few years ago but now I am usually on about 6 hours. Some days I'm on for more than that because I have nothing better to do. LOLAnd I don't play games on the net... if I did, I'd never get off of here cause I can get obsessed with that stuff. LMAO

I'd have to say in 5 hours sessions when really bored.. (ie forums, chat, and so forth).. around 2-3hours when it comes to university assignments/research, and filing out accounting reports and the like.When I'm really bored, I just visit the usual forums and chat, like this one (Trap 17 of course :)), the colosseum sports forums, skyscrapercity and so forth. Then again, I'm also a mod on a reasonably busy sport forum as well (its run by volunteers rather than a commercial site), it took ages and work to make that place active wit sports discussion, the same like any other busy forum site like here on Xisto.

A large portion of us will be "all of the above" strictly because the amount of the times we need to post on Xisto! Haha, no, seriously it will probably get picked quite often because of office jobs or jobs where people are near computer related equipment. But, I guess I can be near the computer far too much :)

Edited by hyper_monkey20 (see edit history)