xisto Community
lud@m@n

Poll Here:how Long Do You Use The Computer? How long?

How long do you use the computer?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It depends on a day and what I have to do on it. If I am webdesigning or webcoding then it can take me more than 5 hours of spending behind my pc. If I am too busy in other things then I don't use for days. And them my hosting credits go lower then 0. :lol:

before, it was 7 am up to 12 am.then, 9 am up to 3 amthen 11 am up to 10 pm - because i look stressed out, that's why, i use the computer from 11 am up to 10 pm :lol:

I voted for 2 or 3 hours as that is roughly my average daily useage of the computer - somewhere between two or three hours. Only about half for being on the internet, and the other half for doing work related stuff. None of this time is for playing PC games [that's why I have an Xbox...].

well i choose all of above .but total goes more than .the hour spent on pc.so i think 8 hours is ok.anyway.good timepass here,man.haha.anyway if i get apple g5 with os x tiger in it i will spen more time with it.

I do use my computer a lot working on my website, and chatting, or even doing hw, or mostly i just play music and work on stuf, but yeah, i do use my cmputer a lot, someetimes i think i really use it TOO MUCH.but oh well, i like to.

well well well ... i have to say my exprience here, i used to spend about 12+ hours on computer in the summer holiday... what i did is woke up, brush my teeth, break fast, online gaming, lunch, online gaming, dinner, online gaming, sleep and it started over again in the next day. but in the end of the day i found that almost impossible to be a professional game in this saturation even i have 5 years experience in the game. although there are load of gammers in the community, who play game as a job, but that is really hard to find a clan that you can play your style with, harder to find a good clan. even you are extreme lucky and you find a active/smart clan that you can join. since we spend load of money on hardware and time in gaming, the clan still need sponsors to support it's members. i would say that is not easy to be a pro gammer, but good luck to those who are on the way to gamer is all i can say.ray,best wish

Yeah 'All of the above' for me too, I practically live at my computer, if it wasn't for the stupid things like eating and sleeping, and going too college (were I also use a computer for most of the time) I would not leave my computer, ok so maybe to go and play on my PS2, but I sopose that is a computer too. The most I can remember using it in one day is about 14 hours, which I sopose is an unhealthy amount of time, but hey I'd be the first to admit I have very little of what most would consider 'a life' but do I care... no.

lol I've chosen the "All above" because it depends how long I'm on it.Currently I'm building a board so last night I was on it like 6 or 7 hours :( but at times I'm bored online and I turn my pc off within 15 mins, so it really depends...My personal record is online for 12 hours rofl :lol: <---was like this the day after

I guess it depends on where I am. At work, I use the computer to make most of my teaching materials (worksheets, flashcards, etc.). Even then, how much I use it at work depends on how many classes I have. At home, I use it for about 2-3 hours in the evening. So....in general, at LEAST 2-3 hours or more per day.

It really depends for me. I share computer time with everyone in the house. The past week or so I've been squeezing in whatever time I can in the morning before my sister wakes up. (she's been on here a lot lately :\ )It's really made me get my web surfing priorities in order, knowing that I'll only get an hour or two.When she's away visiting my dad I can be on here 20 hours a day. lol

I'm using my PC either for 10 minutes to check my e-mail and read my news subscriptions, or to do some Web Design/Pascal/PHP-mySQL/Visual Basic development for (about) 4-12 hours.My personal record is from 14:00 to 13:00 (the next day) - 23 hours :lol:I was doing a presentation for my school, and I was pretty late with it. I had my taskbar 200% full and my RAM was eaten up! I was online the whole time!That day... I couldn't think clearly at all, I went to sleep at 14:00, woke up at 22:00, had dinner and got to bed at 23:00 and slept till 12:00 the next day! I was confused the whole time, and I talked in a way like my lips were taped together... (I'm never going to do that again!)

Im on the computer all the time! When I get up, I either just go strait to the computer or play video games for a couple hours, then go one the computer. This is mainly during the summer though, because I have school any other time. Sometimes its depressing thinking about it, but sometimes its just...whatever.