xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lava.alt

Resident Evil 4 comments about this grat game

resident evil is one of my favorite game ever.I don't play much games but this one I really like.the graphic are awesome.I also really like the suspense in it lol.you don't really know when a zombie is going to jump on ya lol.

Really awesome gameplay. I've never played Resident Evil games before this. I rented one as a child and couldn't figure it out without the booklet so I just never tried em again. I bought this cuz I heard it was great and it really was. The weapon use, controls, the scariness.......it was all top notch. It was really hard at some parts and I actually haven't beaten it yet. That's something I should get working on soon.I definitely recommend this game for anyone. I enjoyed it and it's probably really cheap by now. Go rent/buy this and you'll be happy if you like action/shooting games.

Do they have it for pc?Because I really like the Resident Evil Series alot I beat the RE Directors cut 15 times thats how much I liked it.RE2 Was a great game also, I only Beat nemesis one time though I hear it had a good variation in the storyline.As for the other I have played any of those except for survivor and I think it was one of the worst meaningless storys to a game ever.

I played resident evil4 and I thought that it was really, really cool!!! It was really scary I thought I was going to run out of the house screaming my head off (but I didn't of course). It was extremely scary but the cool part was that it was also really fun. It was so action packed that I couldn't stop playing. It was a game of............survival. I really liked how there was a lot of puzzles and mysteries in the game. The action just put me on the edgo of my chair, it was an amazing and extremely scary experience.

It is an absolutely fantastic game, full of horror and oddness .The best thing about this game is its suddenness. I mean something will crop up out of the blue. Quite contrary to some other games which follow a same and tiresome pattern throughout the game without any remarkable changes. Monster is something noticeable in this game. I desperately fond of all these strangeness.

Resident evil is the shiznit!!!!! One second you can be walking on a path with no signs of life....or death. Then all if a sudden a friggin zombie or spider lookin dude falls from a tree or somthin. Maby a guy with a chainsaw....:P

The system of the last game series was created from scratch, unlike other games of the series, which used the engines before. Although it sounds a bit strange, this new mechanical works very well and meets all we promised: add much action and the adrenaline characteristic moments of suspense and tension that made the series a success all.The main question for many players is on the screen in Widescreen, which was used to give the player a view over the shoulder of Leon in the new perspective of the game. Even strange in the beginning, it is not very complicated play with the screen in "Letterbox" and just a few minutes for you to understand how things are working. Who watches the DVDs (which mostly only comes in wide format) will understand what was the catch of Capcom to use this system.At the time of play, gave to see that the producers are worked hard to adapt the controls to the new style of play. Now it is much easier run, and divert us shoot enemies - in the latter case, the sight controlled by analog test is above average and really help much. The zumbis react and yell according to the location of the body right: it gives them the head to burst firing some shots in the head, and even throw in dinamites they are holding. Each animation was handled carefully.The scheme to use the A button to interact with the scenario also works very well, to explore the scene, pick up items and climb stairs and over a multitude of other things. Of course, the interaction is not complete, as in Half-Life 2, but it is very useful in time of battles - especially when you have to flee or kill.These creatures, however, are other major novelty of the series. Unlike previous titles, they have intelligence, seeking work in groups and know use items, ladders and even weapons. Moreover, they attack in huge quantities and use anything to be lucky: chain saws, picks, axes and more have ahead, in addition, of course, the traditional bites the neck. Some are slow, but not as much as those of previous versions. At the same time, they bypass the shots, also run and give the impression of having any intelligence at the same time we act only by instinct. Along this new class monstrous, are "remakes" of other enemies such as dobbermans who will be back in a version of the dog--bush.Above the semi-zumbis, semi-intelligent and semi-complicated, are the leaders. Despite the battles against those who are more in the other games, are also endless times more fun. The battle on the lake is very good and also difficult, and the confrontation against El Gigante and all other enemies. The use of similar events to QTE (Shenmue), which require the player to press buttons in time to deflect the attacks, were essential to the dynamics of the fighting. Outside of them there are still some events that use this system, but the emphasis will, of course, to the heads.Speaking in difficulty, that is another striking feature of RE4. Despite the generous amount of ammunition that the game provides, the amount of enemies is not so. Like the nearly scarcity of items of healing and the speed with which their power is exhausted. Only three or four coups are enough to be only "in the bone" - and, if lacking Herbs, the only way to achieve a Spray is payable 10,000 for the "Merchant". The seller, however, is another welcome addition to the series: it sells weapons and items, makes upgrades in its artillery and buying precious objects, which are found throughout the adventure.The new scheme is similar to the stages of Devil May Cry, that game began to be produced as RE4 and eventually becoming another title. Although it is strange to see a Resident Evil divided into stages, gives this is not to say that destroys anything in the progress or pace of the game and it is only a method of "score points" used by Capcom. Additionally, they serve as an extra Save Point, then One would not complain.The inventory works very different from the old: you have a particular area and can fit their stuff as you wish, but each spends a particular subject area .. Who knows Diablo, however, already be familiar with this new scheme. The famous machines are writing one of the few things that remained in active, only that this time it is not necessary to use Ink Ribbons to save. Just come, use and leave. Easy case.The sound environment is exceptional and if you are a Home Theater on, can prepare for a total immersion using the system sound Dolby Pro Logic II. The trail is spectacular from the roar of the steps, the objects of the villages and animals, even the music climate and linguarejar in Spanish (RE4 is happening in a town in Spain), which also includes such famous phrases as "Mierda!", One of cries of residents of the town. The graphic quality need not many presentations: it is what has been seen in the demonstrations and more. The game runs the sixty frames per second and brings in very complex environments and enemies, something well above the standard-RE4 dispute, of course, the title of most beautiful game of the Gamecube.To increase the life of the game, the traditional way with extra minigames and some other secrets were added, but even without them, you will certainly have reason to play it more than once. Mainly by the weft and by the parties to act, which lets anyone watercore in front of the TV. Resident Evil 4 earned every second of production and did what we promised in their advertisements: "Revolucionou the series and put in a new direction." This is the best Survival Horror of all time, and one of the best games of the new generation. Do not think twice before playing.

hi to all ....

Resident Evil 4

Hi to all who read this maessage... Always play resident evil 4 because its so beautifull... Thank you and I LOVE YOU Leon Scoot Kenndy from your loveone Leonora...

-reply by leon

Resident Evil 4- A game with high graphics And full of excitement. I have played all the versions of the Resident Evil and this was the best of all the earlier version. The game developers not only working with the levels but also with the graphics and makes the game good looking and attracting. Like the movies of Resident Evil, the games story are also superb. Its a great game and you also try these.HAVE A GREAT GAMING......

Resident evil 4 on Pc wasn't too bad. You could see it was an obvious example of a port from Playstation 2. I consider it a shame that i never played it on Playstation 2 as that would have rocked!