xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nani Cheri

What Is...your Favourite Brand Of Clothes? Just curies...heres mine:

I have no real like of a particular brand or brands. If the clothes look good to me, then I buy it, whether it be a bran name or not. I prefer brands as they usually have better quality and design.Theadstarter, although the options to format text are given, that does not mean you can blind us all with the obnocauxiosly large and colourful text. :rolleyes: So, we are generally all the same, not fussy. All these politicians complaining about inequality.

Just leave me my khakis and some good shirts with Bible verses or snappy statements making people think about great questions of life and I'm happy :lol:And yes, I do pitch and play sports in them too :rolleyes:

I love wearing sean john and rocawear. But it depends on the occassion of I'm trying to get my professional grown man look on I have to rock a nice Sean John suit nahmean? But if I'm trying to go with the laid back aint gotta push nuffin look I'll throw on some Rocawear. But.. Say for instance I want the school boy approach. Gottta have my scholarly sporting look I'll toss on some R.L Polo. With a dab of the cologne for the school girls.

I have no real like of a particular brand or brands. If the clothes look good to me, then I buy it, whether it be a bran name or not. I prefer brands as they usually have better quality and design.

Theadstarter, although the options to format text are given, that does not mean you can blind us all with the obnocauxiosly large and colourful text. :rolleyes:

So, we are generally all the same, not fussy. All these politicians complaining about inequality.

154984[/snapback]

wuhahahaa

Who cares about brand names? If it looks good on you, wear it. I don't care how it looks, as long as it looks good on my bedroom floor. Muhaha.

145720[/snapback]

What brand it is I mean.

People say I dress grunge. I dunno. Maybe it's the long *bottom* hair and my beard and such. I'm 18. I wear jeans and shirts. Everyonce ina  while I wear a collar cause it shocks people and the girls are like, damn you clean up nice. It works for me. They don't care what kind of shirt I wear. Sex symbol *BLEEP*.

145722[/snapback]

whahahaha y'all funny..........really...

I buy my clothes alot from this little place thats got a few stores in the nearby cities and this one...but thats it so no one would have heard of them so I won't bother with a name, but they have nice stuff and like 3 days after they get a shipment in most of their stuff goes on sale for like half price (well not 3 days..but about a month) so I can usually get alot of really nice gear for like nearly nothing money wise. Plus their stuff fits my overall style so its good times.

My favorite brand of clothes is probably Levi's. I love their baggy jeans. For shirts, I'll wear anything that looks nice. Shoes...I like skateboarding shoes, but I also own a pair a Timberlands and Eckos...

I dont have a certain favourite brand of clothes, although i have a favorite shop in which i buy most of my clothes from, this shop is envy, well there are brands in it, lambretta, firetrap etc i think.

Hmmm... My favourite brand is definetly 'CONVERSE'. I really love everything from it... from clothes to shoes :unsure: ! I also prefer ADIDAS, because they have the old school line. I hate NIKE! It's to futuristic, i don't like it... I'm an old school clothing fan...btw...these days I discovered a new cool brand : GIN TONIC. It's an German brand, and it's so cool:D!

Dont prefer a particular brand, but a bit of a bargain hunter.. if particular brands eg Converse, Rip Curl, etc are on sale and they seem to look good, I wont mind buying it. I dont tend to buy brands when expensive though, but warehouses does seem to have sales most of the time