xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nani Cheri

What Is...your Favourite Brand Of Clothes? Just curies...heres mine:

Hope this isn't offensive or anything :( I dont wanna name the brand for advertising or something, Im just curies which brands you know, an Like!

I don't wear many brand clothes actually, Dont have the money for it. I do like to go to the site of BabyPhat, which is very beautiful by the way.. Babyphat is worn by many artist I like, like : Alicia Keys, Eve, and Gwen..S

The only problem is: the brand is not for sale yet in Holland, so I just have to wait until SOMEONE comes up with the IDEA!! :(

But , to make this topic interesting here's my question: what is your favourite brand, and what do you think of children bullying others, because of the fact they don't have brand clothes. :( It happends often at schools I've been on. But if you have a strong will like me, and you dont wear brand clothes, they'll respect you...

Well, hope it's a bit interesting to start a discussion with?

Thanks.. :(

HiNo need to apologize, talking clothes is absolutly fine, this is a democratic forum :( I don't really have time to worry about clothes brands that much but I have to admit I miss Lacoste the most here in the states. It is here but not as available as in Europe, so you have to make a special trip to a Lacoste store to get their stuff.I have always loved Lacoste, their polos and sweaters especially, the stuff will not change shape ever even after 10 years.Patrick

Although there is no specail brand for clothes for me but if I have to chosse one I will vote for TNG. Their clothes quality are very fine and the cost is also not so expensive as compare to other famous brands.

My favorite brand must be..I don't know. I wear an assortment of clothes and I don't really like just one brand I like them all. I've never experienced anyone bullying others at school for their clothes, except when they've worn them multiple times in a row.

I haven't a favourite brand of clothes, anyway I like very much Armani's ones. Obviusly they are very expensive.Speaking about bulling, I have never seen people insulting or hitting another because they were wearing low cost clothes.I don't know where you live and how many years do you have,but in my school this doesn't appen. Instead sometimes we laugh about strange (and very expensive) clothes of some girls :(

I wear clothes that look good on me. I think it's really stupid if they don't fit you well or make you look fat or ugly or something; if it's branded but doesn't look good on you that would be a wasted 100 bucks to look ugly, know what I'm sayin'?On the other hand even if they came from a flea market but made you look like a million dollars that'd be like 5 bucks to look great. :(Just my two pence. :(

I wear clothes that look good on me. I think it's really stupid if they don't fit you well or make you look fat or ugly or something; if it's branded but doesn't look good on you that would be a wasted 100 bucks to look ugly, know what I'm sayin'?

On the other hand even if they came from a flea market but made you look like a million dollars that'd be like 5 bucks to look great. :(

Just my two pence. :(

139721[/snapback]

Yeppp Yepp! I totally agrre with you!! :(

I'm one of those retards that buy brand name clothes to fit in with everyone else, or mostly to stick out in a good way. I won Best Dressed last year. :( Okay no I didn't but they didn't have that category last year. Pants = Mecca, Parasuco, Phat Farm. Shorts = Champs, Adidas. Sweaters = Nike, or Mecca. Shoes = Whatevers cool at the time, for ex. I bought mine a few months ago so I own Converse, Nike Air Forces and Phat Farms.T- Shirts = Here is where I differ, usually its a diss shirt. (for ex. my shirt that says This is your brain (LEAFS LOGO) and this is your brain on drugs (HABS LOGO), two hockey teams that hate each other if you dont know.)Socks = All I have some Nike ones, that came 1/2 price when I got my shoes. :(Jerseys = I'm a sports fan, so I'd need alot. I have like 30 cheap reebok ones. Boxers = I have a whole lotta Spongebob or plaid ones. ==== Im styling :( ====As for bullying about clothes it only happens to one kid at my school. He claims to be extremely rich but he isnt and wears the same clothes to school everyday. But for everyone else its pretty okay, because they all by the same things as me.

brand? you kidding, you shouldn't just go for brand names... thats capitalism working right there...I just buy whatever suits my style, the last thing I look is the brand. Except shoes, in which case Adidas is superior to all other and therefore my choice.

I'm not really into brand names out here in America.Moi-Meme-Moitie and Metamorphose, which are both Japanese, but I don't go by labels out here - it's whatever feels right and looks right on me.

Well...I don't like any particular brand, because some of them are better for sports others for goin' out,... For sports i like Nike, because i really think it is the best and as a Tennis player i need the best shoes n' stuff...As my normal life is concerned, I really don't care that much about chlotes as long as I feel O.K. wearin them - I think this is what really matters about chlotes, how YOU feel in them, brand is of second or third importance...I also think that what you wear in a way describes your personality, because you won't wear light sunny chlotes if you are a miserable person or in some sort of depression and vice-versa. What you said about people makin' fun of you in schools because of the brand you are wearin' - it is true, brand does matter to most of the people, at least here in Slovenia where I live, but you must accept that and as I said earlyer it is important that you feel ok in those chlotes. So if people make fun of you, do you feel ok in them??? If not then try to find a way to get BRAND-chlotes even though they are expensive and as far as I am concerned I don't have enough money to afford them! But if we look from the other perspective this problem is nothing if you compare it with children in Africa who don't have anything to wear or even to drink...So think before you feel bad about yourself;)Greetz

Not paying attention to some brand of clothes,but feeling is better first.i do like sports clothes usually, because as a student who always take part in some sports or plays outdoor activity.umm,if opt fav,i like JackJones the style of which is rather good.BAL is fairly a good brand too in my fashional life.

Hey, just to make something clear here hahaha, I REALLY DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK. I just saw children at my school: primary school, wearing brand clothes 'because everybody does it'. Well, first of all, I dont care if my clothes are from a brand or not...I even buy my clothes at the market sometimes; very cheap and most of the time it looks like clothes i saw in a magazine..and it looks good on me.. So I don't have any problems or anything. :(

My boyfriend actually has! I dont know what's wrong with him :( . He only buys Fake London, Blue Blood, and Pepe Jeans etc. He says he likes to wear clothes that he never saw anyone els with. But I accepted his style cause if thats what makes him feel good in...he's happy and thats important to me :P

I always said to my friends; I have not 1 cloth of brand in my closet...Then I cleaned it up one day...and saw a shirt from Donna Karen New York, and a tennis shirt from Adidas...Hahah So I didn't even knew they were from a brand!!!

" BE NORMAL, THEN YOU ARE CRAZY ENOUGH "

yeah.. no need to apologize. you post anything you want as long as if it is not crap. anyways, as for me, i don't really mind the brands of clothes i wear. i just want my clothes to be nice and comfortable. and remember, what matter's most is on how you wear your clothes. anyways, some branded clothes aren't even nice or attractive but it costs so much! only because it has a brand. so i really prefer anyclothes, branded or not just look for the style and quality. anyways, if it comes to sports clothes, i like nike better than the others. cause the styles are nicer, and it's more comfortable compared to other sports brand.

I am not reaaly into branded clothes, anything will do as long as i would feel comfortable. In our country where it is usualy hot, i prefer to wear cooton shirts and comfortable and nice jeans. But I like the clothes from a local store called BENCH. their pants are very nicely designed and fits very well and they do not ran out of styles for shirts. :P