xisto Community
MechVegita

I Hate Noobs

I don't hate n00bs, they hate me when I humiliate them! B)B)??

Hehe j/k I don't do that stuff to noobs, and neither should you, you should just try to be helpful - not only because someone will give you gratitude and you'll fill fullfiled for a while, but also because you expected a nice welcome from everyone when you were a 'freshman', generally everywhere. As for forums specifically, Neutrality said it nicely, it's just mere ignorance to call some newcomer a n00b and judge him when he didn't even post more than 3-4 replies

hahahahahaha

I Hate Noobs

haha haha hahahahha... Lol I looked this up on the?internet?to see if anyone was actually stupid?enough to complain about some stupid game... Looks like they do exist!! anyway, the real nobody's are the ones who are actually seriously commenting on this retarded forum.?

-reply by youguysuck

?

Have you noticed that you were commenting on this 'retarded' forum too?

Oh, wait... :P

i really hate noobs (even tho i was a noob my self) there so annoying especially in games like runescape and maplestory because they never stop askinf for free stuff like money and high lvl items D:SSSSOOOOOOOO AAAANNNNOOOOYYYYIIIINNNNGGGGG