xisto Community
MechVegita

I Hate Noobs

there annoying and really gets on your nerves. I have a few on msn they just talk talk talkthey don't even consider your not even going to talk to them even when you say your busy they just go blah and talk more when will the *BLEEP*ing battle stop arghhhh.--MechVegita--

I don't know if it's a question of whether or not someone is new to the internet. We all run into people in our interactions that just don't know when to stop. You've got to learn to filter out people sometimes, sometimes you may even have to be a little mean about it.

This may seem stupid, but what's a noob?

139136[/snapback]

A noob, or n00b, or newbie is a person who is new to something, such as a game, a forum, or something else on the Internet. They tend to ask questions that have been answered thousands of times already.

Just think, once upon a time you were a noob mechvegita. You were once a noob (still are :( in Xisto. But a noob isn't a bad thing though. I'm a noob to gameplaying.

ahh cmon dont do so stupid. we were all n00bs and i dont care if they talk on msn. i just block them and they talk to someone else:P.i play america's army and see a lot of n00bies and it is fun if it is an enemy. i always walk behind because the most people only look in front of therselve not behind:Pthen i flash them and wait untill they see something and then i kill them HAAHAHAHA :(NOOBS ARE FUN!!!

ahh cmon dont do so stupid. we were all n00bs and i dont care if they talk on msn. i just block them and they talk to someone else:P.

i play america's army and see a lot of n00bies and it is fun if it is an enemy. i always walk behind because the most people only look in front of therselve not behind:P

then i flash them and wait untill they see something and then  i kill them HAAHAHAHA :(

NOOBS ARE FUN!!!

139296[/snapback]

Lol i play Nfsu2 Drift and i hate noobs. Let me tell you why... :

Imagine you make a cool drift with lots of points and then three seconds later a noob comes by hits you and makes you lose it in the end of the race and after that you lose the whole race... so we go out of the game i start swearing at him on private and then he comes up with the cool words "ne hablas ingisch" :( so i stand on my pc and just look at the keyboard and thinking how can i make this guy realize that he is a noob...

Noobs frankly are really annoing they are people who dont play the game before they go online they just buy a certain game and without knowing how to play it go online and ruin everyone's fun.... these are the most annoing creatures that walk the face of earth :(:(

I don't hate noobs at all, I rather help them and this doesn't make a noob :( And evetually this gives me hosting credits which are crucial for my site. If any noob needs my help I am always helpful guy . cya

Well it depends what the n00bs are exactly on, like say if it on an online game or something like that, they don't really bother me, just ask me a few questions and ask me to help them, which I do. And if it on a site like Xisto, it depends, if they really need help and ask a normal question, I don't mind helping them, but if they ask a really stupid question or one that has been asked and answered many times already, I do geta bit annoyed but it doesn't mean I don't like helping them :(. After all, I used to be a n00b at and on many things, and I got helped along the way, so why shouldn't I do the same for other n00bs?

That makes sense. A n00b is a newbie.

newbie --shortened-----> newb ---respelled---> noob ---made fun of---> n00b

I was once a n00b about yesterday to the word n00b and I bet you found that stupid :( n00bs are how people learn and if a n00b were to ask a question and someone gave an answer and in it made some points you did not know then you learned and then in that case you would've learnt something too! It has happened to me.

You may never know the answer if you don't ask the question

From one of my school books

And it's right. They're only trina learn.

Do you know what I hate, people like you! Who use the word "Noob", it's so damn annoying when your in a game and people are running around shouting Noob, it's even more annoying than the new people asking questions. I say we build a big bonfire and burn all the folk who use the word "noob" or "newbie". Starting with you!

I believe we are all "noob"s (or newbies) no matter what we do. It's not just in a forum, game or the internet in general. We all encounter something we haven't experienced before but in time we all learn how to handle it.

I love newbies. They make me feel smart about whatever. My two biggest hobbies are guitar and sports. I love it when some newbie picks up a bass and just starts struming something (and in rare cases sing the juicy fruit song). It's hilarious to you and they don't mind. I just don't understand how you could hate a newbie. Although annoying people are easy to hate.