xisto Community
icemarle

What's Your Favorite Classical Piece And Your Favorite Composer For those who like Classical music

My favorite piece is Waltz of the Flowers by Tchaikovsky. He's my favorite composer, because his pieces make me want to dance like a ballet dancer. 0_o As for the others, My other favorite is Autumn by Vivaldi. I just like it... :(How about you guys? Any classical music you listened to before and liked?

I love classical and opera. One of my ancestors (like a great grandfather...I'm bad at remembering) was the first African American composer so I'm guessing that's where I got my love for it from since none of my other family members seem to like it that much. :(I like anything by Mozart and Bach really. <3

I have played the violin since I was 8, and I've been acknowledged as a strictly Baroque player. Its not that I don't like the other stuff, I just enjoy the absoluteness and perhaps "rigidness" of Baroque music. I dislike modern classical music intensely, and apart from that and Mozart I'll probably like it. Some of Paganini's works are great, and I also enjoyed playing Vivaldi's Autumn for some exams a while ago :(

This is a tough question to answer. I love barouque (Bach, in particular) because it has that drive that never quits until the end of a piece. I also like anything by Mozart - mainly for its simplicity and lighthearted feel to the music. Overall, though, I really love Beethoven's music - from his piano concertos to his symphonies. When I took several courses in music history - Beethoven's music was more of a precursor to the Romantic music era.

the flight of the bumble bee, some mozart a little bach and some of vivaldi he got that speedy stuff.

There's just too much, here's a few of my favourites - Hungarian Rhapsody No.2 - Franz LisztThe Second Piano Concerto - Serge RachmaninoffThe Third Piano Concerto - Ludwig Van Beethoven

i hate most classical music. there's a few though that i really like. one i know, is from Tchaikovsky. hall of the mountain king, i think. then there's another one, but since i know practically nothing about classical music i can't remember what's the name. i know the piece is in Walt Disney's Animals are Beautiful People, at the part where the baboons are rolling down the hill. :( if anyone has that in mind, and can remember the name, i'd like to know what it's called.

didn't realize there could be a lot of classical fans in a hosting forum. :( as for me, anything baroque, but mostly by j.s.bach. used to have a collection i play before sleeping at night, especially during exams week. they say the right classical music can stimulate the brain better. :(

toccata and fugue in D minor by bach or winter by vivaldi... Easily the best ones^^ lissn to them every night before I go to sleep

-reply by usual rocker