xisto Community
etan

Bullies What Meanies they are

I hate Bullies :( . I was bullied for 3 years after switching schools and took every beating they gave me. I always felt like I was small and couldn't do anything to stop it. Today that idea changed. Me, a freshmen, hit a junior in the face after picking on my best friend because he isnt the coolest kid. I hated being bullied and tried many things but everything snapped when I saw it. Bullies are jerks who take their problems out on other people, like me and my friend. I was told for the 3 years I was bullied

Get over it and you'll be fine

that was from my principal. You know what we ALL CAN stop bullies if we take the time to help others like I did but just not so extream. I have an agression against bulling and I wanna know what you guys thing too.

~Nate~

i was picked on untill the end of year 6. it stopped when me and my friend stood up to him and beat him and teased him over and over. and he never bothered me or others again and ended up leaving the school the next year. you should not let people get to you and when they do give it all back to them

I can say that I havent been bullied yet at my school. My school has some extremely strict policies when dealing with bullies.

138625[/snapback]

Same here. I guess that's because I try to be as sociable as possible (and funny), so people will like me...Also, it's because my school has strict policies on fights and bullying, too, and I'm also guessing that Nate lives in Europe (possible the Britain?) where the policy is different...

I've been bullied as a new student in my current school (Freshman Jr. High) It's an all-girls school. It was peer pressure bullying, so I handled it OK. *beating is for boys.* Bullying by beating will get them expelled, plus they're girls anyway. Well, at least I have my Aikido moves to defend myself just in case. I hate those guys, it's like they have nothing to do with their lives. They just hang out showing-off and keep telling their peers, "I'm so pretty." (so true, I hear this everyday)I hate girl bullies, they're the worst kind. :(

I was bullied for pretty much all of year 6 at school. The worst part was that it was by my best friends who had been my friends for a previous 2 years since I had started at that school.

My teacher told me ...

They're only doing it to get a reaction from you. Ignore it, and laugh and joke with them about what they say and do. Pretty soon they'll get sick of it and leave you alone.

So in other words, while they're making fun of you, make fun yourself while they're at it. Yeah that'll really work....
Then I was bullied again for 3 years after starting at a new high school. I just ignored it. I didn't really care so much this time because none of them really knew me anyway. The only problem was I didn't have any friends.

It stopped in year 11 when all the bullies left school. I was able to make friends then so it was pretty good after that.

Anyway, I'm glad there are people out there who are standing up to bullies. I wish I had done it more. I'd have loved to have given them a taste of their own medicine! The first time I think I was too nice and the second time I didn't really care. Oh well...

bullying really isnt a problem at my school. before high school there was occasionally a bit of bullying but in high school there is hardly any. some people tease others but it is nothing serious. im glad i have not had to deal with any bullies.

Yeah, if you want to say a person named Jarrod Miller started to pick on me and tried to punch me, well he punched me once, I got over it and started bulling him mentally, not using words, but when he need severe Help, just stare at him funny, make fun of him, like he reads Saddel Club, Whatever you do dont tell the Teacher The Bullier Will Get More Frusterated and Well Be harsh on you, one of the thing i feel guilty about is when i well triped him ove the stairs and he gor very very bad injuries, Then I teamed up with my Friend and Made Fun Of Him and picked on him. He left the School, sometimes i feel sorry for him. One thing to do is throw something at him when the teacher isnt looking, then he'll throw something at you but the teacher is looking, so hell get into trouble. What I've learnt so far is, if they get Physciall and punch you sont worry DO NOT punch back:

*Gandhi* If Punches on one Cheek show the Other

So yeah, dont fight back forget about it and carry on with your life.

Yeah I think girl bullies are the worst, they attack you emotionally, where no one can see. It's not like guys who just get it physically, and when they grow bigger, they know they can fight back. But girls, it's harder to get over it I guess.

A nicer bulling story here. I'm actuallyy one of the more popular kids at my school now, but if not for this I probably wouldn't be. In like grade 6 I was bullied around, until one time I hit back and beat the bully up. I got him into a headlock and shoved snow into his face until he said he'd leave me alone. Nowadays, he just pushs kids against the walls and school. Luckly one of the teachers don't like it eitehr and at every chance we can get, we bodycheck him., Now if someone has beef, chicken, or tofu then don't mess with the great me! :( I got confidence now too.

I was bullied from about yr4 - yr7. 3 years by 2 different groups. The first stopped and I started a fight with the "ring-leader" of the second who, fortuneately was the weakest.

bullying really isnt a problem at my school. before high school there was occasionally a bit of bullying but in high school there is hardly any. some people tease others but it is nothing serious. im glad i have not had to deal with any bullies.

Now I'm in secondary school it's not a problem. The 2 people can't exactly call themselves Dr. Popluar infact one of the groups are 3 social outcasts who no-one really likes. Part of the second group are my friends and the only other member (who no-one really liked) hangs around with another class.

No-one really bullies now they pick something about someone and will make a good joke of it for a week of two :( I know it's not harmful, I've been that person. Bullying would probably frowned upon now and everyone now has a strong stable group of friends to back them up.

If there's one thing I learned is that teachers are there to teach and that's all they wanna do. I asked for years for help and none came except Walk away from them they just came back and then they wondered why we fought! (I swear when you train to become a teacher that's what you get instructed to say). There's not one who I asked who would've helped. I hate them, that they could leave me to fend for myself :D

Reading these stories has been really - can't think of the word - enjoyable no - your not a loneing :(

Unhappy days :(

Ahh... dudes i had trouble with only one bully in my life that was in 5th grade and he was a massive big-*bottom* punk...But one day i changed everything... the reason for people being bullied is that bullies think that they can do anything and dont respect anyone... the simplest way to make them stop is to get their respect... so this is how i did it:One day when i went to school i wasn't in my best mood ( cos of the bully stuff and all that was my second week and i really couldn't take it) So there was some guy that pretended to be a smartass and everytime he saw me he made some lame *bottom* jokes like "wasup gay" "hey *person*" *BLEEP* like that ... ( not really a joke..) So this guy was a skinny *bottom* and on this day he said something like "yesterday i bummed you mom" ( i dont remmeber the exact lines it was a long time ago) so at that moment i just flipped.. dunno what happened to me i held him to the throat and slammed him on the ground than hit him once and broke his nose... and all that infront of one of the guys that was bullying me...And from that day on i had no problems with these guys.. i even drank coffee with some of them ( ofcourse that was 1 or 2 years after when they came to their senses..) So i can only tell you that bullies are people too but you just have to know which strains to pull....

I used to be a bully after I got bullied. When I was in 3-4, I was picked on by the 5th graders, then when I got into the 5th grade, I bullied the 3-4 graders. Then I go into Junior High, and I was picked on in the 6-7 grade by the eighth graders, but as soon as I got into the eighth grade, I started bulling the 6-7 graders. I think people bully others after- A) they where once bullied by someone older -or- :( They get picked on at home by siblings or their parents make jokes that hurts the childs feelings. I dont really thing a person goes to school one day and says, "Hey, I'm going to be the biggest bully this year."Thats my two cents.

I have never really faced one on one abuse but I have some friends that have. Well one time, these girls called me curry muncher and i just laughed at them. I thought it was humorous. Yes I eat curry, and i like it too. After I said "Yes i eat curry.. Are you trying to offend me or something?" and laughed at them and then walked away.. They never really bothered bothering me.. With verbal abuse .. i think that its easiest just to not take what the bully is saying seriously as they are probably hurting inside... Laughter, for me atleast.. is the easiest thing to through them off a bit. I mean.. what can you do when someone laughs when you are insulting them?I have a friend who was once a bully and i just kept talking to her and listening to her... In fact.. now she is one of my dearest friends. When i first met her i didnt think at all we would even be friends. Funny how life works :(