xisto Community
guangdian

Can Opaque Give Me A Free Resellor Account

I wanna be a reseller of your paid hosting I don't know where i can put this topic so i post here.I ' m not sure i should pm opaque for the thing,I just wanna if I could pm him but not disturb him.

I will do my best for this thing!

Just wanna Contact with Admin

I will give you my plan & my site now. -_-

Sorry, Xisto does not offer a reseller at this time,no one offers it for free, However Xisto - Web Hosting offers low rate on resellers that you might want to talk to them about.ThanksEric Drinkard

...no one offers it for free.

137141[/snapback]

actually, there's one i know. -_-

PMd you guangdian. (although the link is also visible in my sig -_-)

it's not free serverph.. you still have to pay for every domain you add.

137877[/snapback]

it's a FREE RESELLER. you set up your own reseller store (they host it for FREE), choose from their templates (or make your own, and host it on your own), customize metatags and keywords, and set prices yourself (they have a minimum/maximum range, and you can set any price in between). members get reseller panel for FREE (YES, FREE membership), and no need to pay for domain if you dont want either (you can simply use the reseller link they provide). :( some people just want to establish a BRAND for their reseller store so they pay for the domain (better marketing too).

and they have online support for reseller inquiries (so you can ask them any questions any time via chat). just try it for yourself, don't take my word for it, hook-line-and-sinker. :(

anyway, here's the reseller store i set up for FREE, if you want to see what i set up. (i have a spare domain which i got for free too, when .INFOs where handed out by some domain registrar as part of their promotions. :().

I still don't know why you give me a |url redirection url but not the real url so I'm doubted.

137877[/snapback]

there's reason to doubt everything in this world. :( a redirection url does what it does, REDIRECTS to the intended URL. i just want a URL of my own i can use to promote their service. :D

PMd you rustypaulin :(

Hmmm... Do you have to PAY for AdSense? I thought you made money off of it. If you want to make money, you should gat yourself a PayPal account and like... Use Netbux. >_>; Or just make a banner to some place and tell them that you'll post it on your site on every page if they pay you X amount of dollars.