xisto Community
marbar1989

How Does Google Adsense Work? Just a question ive always wanted answered.

Hey. I was interested in using google adsense, but was never too sure what it was and what it did. The first thing i wanted to know is how do you get the money that you earn. through paypall or a similar, or do they send you a check. Also, i wanted to know how you can make money through it. Does it count how many people press the links or what? The final thing that I wanted to know about google adsense is if it's worth it. For those that have used it before, please tell me whether it is worth it and please tell me of its pros and cons because i am interested in using it if it's decent. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for providing that little tutorial on Google Ad sense. I think i need more visitors to my site before i ever do something like that. Defintely more visitors because i need some money to pay for other stuff. Maybe get a reseller and offer hosting. woo hoo!!! so i get paid two ways. lol. kill two birds with one stone.So are you still on google ad sense? or have you let it go.??

what is fraud clicks?

How Does Google Adsense Work?

Can you define that fraud clicks??cause I am really interested in this kind of marketing strategy in internet...How did you join in google adsense?

-question by zaphan

what is fraud clicks?

How Does Google Adsense Work?

Can you define that fraud clicks??cause I am really interested in this kind of marketing strategy in internet...How did you join in google adsense?

-question by zaphan

Fraud is when you are someone you know, or a robot click on your links, impersonating real users.

Remember with Adsense you still have to get traffic, that's the hard part.

:lol:

I had google adsense on a very high traffic site, but the money i made was neglegible. Affiliate programs are way better than google adsense.

Hi everyone,

Google adsense is another way for Google to make money on the internet, but not you. They use your site to make their advertisment in return to get money. The amount of money they payback through pay-per-click is nothing close to what they are getting in general from the system. You place their codes in your webpages, and banners will pop up on your site. The issue with that is that they can change the size or colors of their banners that is not compatible to your site brand color and makes it looks bad.

At the end of the day it does not worth it. People have to be very careful about these things.

I hope my little humble opinion has been worth it.

NLEPATHY

lolz Paypal wont be Added to Google's Paying options in next thousand years... Paypal is owned by eBay which is a competitor of Google since many years.. and then paypal charges fees on any type of transfer of money. so google wont allow any of its competitor to eat Google's money..But i also would prefer if it added a paypal option... adsense is good and works in all types of sites. but if you have a online tv site then CPM networks like CPAlead.com is the best. u can earn many times more than adsense. or MarketLeverage.com is also good option. According to me, Affiliate networks are the best... even if you are not having a very high traffic.

how often does google adsense actually agree to put ads on your site? do they refuse you often because i want to give adsense a shot to see how much money i can get out of it

rarely. usually they will always have a supply of relevant ads for your site to host. just make sure you have a lot of visitors. if not, you wont have anyone to click on the relevant ads. i'd wait til you have at least 500 visitors a day before you sign up for a google adsense acount. also remember not to click on the ads you see on your own site. google will ban you from their program.

how often does google adsense actually agree to put ads on your site? do they refuse you often because i want to give adsense a shot to see how much money i can get out of it

I have used google adsense in my website (http://www.sorainnosia.com/) and its pretty good, but still i have no income yetI think the most difficult in using adsense is when you choose an ad size and you finish and save then you can't change the size anymore! what you could do is changing others, like colors and style but not the sizeMy the adsense that I put on my size is so matched with my site colour, and the adsense style is quite cute, that is good

Hey. I was interested in using google adsense, but was never too sure what it was and what it did. The first thing i wanted to know is how do you get the money that you earn. through paypall or a similar, or do they send you a check. Also, i wanted to know how you can make money through it. Does it count how many people press the links or what? The final thing that I wanted to know about google adsense is if it's worth it. For those that have used it before, please tell me whether it is worth it and please tell me of its pros and cons because i am interested in using it if it's decent. Thanks in advance.

I think it works as they say it does but you have to get people to click on the links. You just have to use your know-how to drive traffic to your website. Goodness knows there are plenty of products that tell you how to do that! (I recommend The Pirate Bay)One supposedly viable business plan is to use adwords to get traffic and adsense to pay for it. This is hard as usually you will pay more for the clickthroughs than you will get from adsense. There are plenty of tales of people making millions from adsense but they don't tel you how many millions it cost to promote.

Ladies and Gentlemen,If you looked out the street, highway, freeway, you will see a heavy traffic jam every morning and evening. Where are these people going? You know the answer! Rushing traffic to go to work...Why would such a population is facing the same difficulty, headache and expensive method to make to work and earn a decent living everyday. Do you think that they don't own a computer, a software knowledge, an internet skill? Do you think they are dump? Or what is it that make them driving to work every day?Simple, there's one saying that advises people again and again: "whatever seems to be good to be true, it probably is".If you are too lazy to go to work, then cut down your living expense and get a local walk to work part time job to support yourself. If you have too much money to spend, then buy a boat a gym, something that helps you kills time and brings healthy living style into your life. Do go spend money to make the designer, the strategists richer...If affiliation, google adsense or any kind of work at home program works, then why would the traffic is still jammed every day???Simple enough to understand?Thanks for your attention and be optimistic about every thing in this life. People are climbing on you to get to the top...No one will have remorse what you have to go thru!Reality check, folks!Q.-reply by Q. Nguyen