xisto Community
marbar1989

How Does Google Adsense Work? Just a question ive always wanted answered.

opinionHow Does Google Adsense Work?

I gather from what I'm reading hear that google is a scam just like every one else. There out to make money off of you and laugh all the way to the bank. Remember if it sounds to good to be true its probably a ripe off, its to bad that there in there legal rights to rip off struggling people. The money teay get from innocent people just trying to get by so they can pay there ceo millions for coming up with a scam.

-reply by garry

You need a lot of traffic to make money in google adsense, having high paying keywords also helps, you need to do a keyword research and have high paying keywords in the text of your website.Selling affiliate products gives more money compared to adsense, having both has a disadvantage as adsense ads distract the customer.

There is something very important I read on the google webmaster guidelines, which was about the fact that you should try to work for your visitors and not for search engines. You must have a site with high quality and original content, and traffic must be organic which means that you must get visitors mostly from search engines. Don't try to cheat google cause you won't achieve anything.

Not Just a Scam!How Does Google Adsense Work?

Well, Google Adsense is in addition to Google's Affiliate Network. It's just tools that Google tries to attempt to expand the money making opportunity by allowing access to companies that use other affiliate programs, and not Google's. You can add search bars to your sites to search for other vendors that you don't currently offer on your site, and make a commission off of the sales from the paid listing in google! Which most merchants use wether their affiliate is with Google or not! They don't try to take away your Affiliate earnings potential, but adds this feature for convenience not scamming. I mean, you do realize that taking care of your different affiliates links etc., is much harder than Adsense. If you'r not doing much work and opt for only using Adsense, don't expect to get paid much. I use it just as a filler. Making a few cents to a few dollars if used the right way

Ladies and Gentlemen,If you looked out the street, highway, freeway, you will see a heavy traffic jam every morning and evening. Where are these people going? You know the answer! Rushing traffic to go to work...Why would such a population is facing the same difficulty, headache and expensive method to make to work and earn a decent living everyday.

Do you think that they don't own a computer, a software knowledge, an internet skill? Do you think they are dump? Or what is it that make them driving to work every day?

Simple, there's one saying that advises people again and again: "whatever seems to be good to be true, it probably is".

If you are too lazy to go to work, then cut down your living expense and get a local walk to work part time job to support yourself. If you have too much money to spend, then buy a boat a gym, something that helps you kills time and brings healthy living style into your life. Do go spend money to make the designer, the strategists richer...

If affiliation, google adsense or any kind of work at home program works, then why would the traffic is still jammed every day???

Simple enough to understand?

Thanks for your attention and be optimistic about every thing in this life. People are climbing on you to get to the top...No one will have remorse what you have to go thru!

Reality check, folks!

Q.

-reply by Q. Nguyen

I understand what you're saying, but there are some of us who can't get a job. I'm fifteen and trying to find a way to help support my family. My mom has a good job but she's not making enough for all the things I need for school and whatnot. And I can't just go get a job, because you have to be at least 17 everywhere in town. My friend and I checked. And that's just for a part time job. And people aren't saying that this is going to be their only source of income. They might have a "legit" job, but it's still not cutting it. So I think you should try not to judge people on one thing..

Hey. I was interested in using google adsense, but was never too sure what it was and what it did. The first thing i wanted to know is how do you get the money that you earn. through paypall or a similar, or do they send you a check. Also, i wanted to know how you can make money through it. Does it count how many people press the links or what? The final thing that I wanted to know about google adsense is if it's worth it. For those that have used it before, please tell me whether it is worth it and please tell me of its pros and cons because i am interested in using it if it's decent. Thanks in advance.

Hey i know the answer to what you need google lets you decide weather or not you want it from pay pal or check i recommend check cause when i got mine it cam after 7 days i dont know how paypal would work and it pays you by cpc and rpg wich is clicks per click
and rpg is total channel views divided by estimated earning and times 1000 and i have to say it is worth it
Edited by moderator (see edit history)