xisto Community
electriic ink

Custom Member Status for all

Yay, i'm the first 2 vote + post.

Hi,

I think everyone would like that, But its not ganna happen.

Thats like choosin what to be in summit.**

**Cant think of any examples.

If only it were true, Woooooooooow.

IMAGINE THAT.

-_-:D:D

Thanks,

FFC Webmaster,

Asad Haider.

But its not ganna happen

Why not? Bandwidth and everything? There's already a file on the system which determines the moderator and matches up the status so why can't we add. Seems simple enough. Maybe you should make it 100+ posts or something.

Yay, i'm the first 2 vote + post. No really, i posted and voted too!

Yay, i'm the first 2 vote + post. No really, i posted and voted too!

135603[/snapback]

Accually ure the 3 to post...Ha.

:D:D:D:D:D-_-B)B):(

& maybe itll happn, Who knows...ADMINZ.

Tell us..Iz there sumthin in tha future for this?

Thanks,

FFC Webmaster,

Asad Haider :D

Number of posts a member must have over before allowing them to change their member title? 500

So keep on posting and you will be able to change your custom title -_-

It's a reward for active members

Nils

Really? 500 posts? I remember that I was able to edit my member title when I had less than 500 posts because I've been doing it as long as I can remember, and I don't have that many posts above 500....maybe that's because I was made a moderator when I had 300-ish posts...

Let me answer this question. Before, when I joined, everyone could change their custom titles. However, after I became a moderator, I found out that it was not possible to change the titles anymore. This has been fixed. I am not aware that you have to have 500 posts to earn a custom title. For that reason, I will remove my custom title until I have gotten 500 posts, because it's not fair for the members. -_- I will suffer with the members until I finally reached my goal, then I'll put my custom title back! It's only fair! Now, this poll is not necessary because the problem has been cleared. I will lock voting, but I still encourage the people to give some comments by replying.-Dooga

Let me answer this question. Before, when I joined, everyone could change their custom titles. However, after I became a moderator, I found out that it was not possible to change the titles anymore. This has been fixed. I am not aware that you have to have 500 posts to earn a custom title. For that reason, I will remove my custom title until I have gotten 500 posts, because it's not fair for the members.  -_- I will suffer with the members until I finally reached my goal, then I'll put my custom title back! It's only fair! Now, this poll is not necessary because the problem has been cleared. I will lock voting, but I still encourage the people to give some comments by replying.

-Dooga

135721[/snapback]

I just made it 2000 posts for moderators who removed their custom titles...... :D

lol, gd luck for the moderators,,, I hope that the members number of post will stay the same and pls dont gives us any bad news... -_-

thats a cool idea.. but 500 posts.. lemme c... I am still long way away....-_-though I have all the time to decide the best title....btw it can be like.. for every 30/40/50 posts you can change the title once????though it increases the complexity... seems interesting..Cheers.

A tip to get 500 posts is to relax, and just start making your own topics. Although 2000 posts seem a long way to go -_-