xisto Community
vitaitaliano

What are you Addicted to?

Well, I am addicted to internet. Specially web designing and playing with open source softwares like php-nuke, postnuke, mambo, xoops and everything. I'm addicted to go online so often and check news happening all over the world. I do this atleast once a day so as to keep myself from what is going on around the world today.I'm also addicted to graphics but never master any of them. Photoshop is where I always end up but never get my desired results. It is good to addict internet than to addict drugs and other things. But its not good to go online for any bad things like seeing unwanted rated sites and other things. For meaningful things I think one must addicted to it including internet. If we are addicted to chatting, it seems its carrying us nowhere of course one has to chat too for important and meaningful and productive ways.Thanks. :P

I am absolutely, head over heels for Marat Safin.. Tennis Player extrodinaire.. Teetering on the brink of an obsession.. And then anyother not so exciting obsessions with chocolate..

My addiction(s) are the internet and making graphic effects with Fireworks and/or the GIMP. Not to mention that I'd like to read whenever I have the chance....and that includes web learning.

Hey man...I have 4 things in my life that I am addicted to and they are all very important to me.1. Gaming: Wow...my life would be an empty shell if I don't have any games to play with. Games is just like my temple where I can relieve my self from all the stress I get from my studies.2. Computer: I can't even be offline for one day. It is like a book for me. If I don't use it...I can't feel relaxed. I have to use it even if for only 5 minutes.3. Badminton: Wohooo...the only sport I ever love and the only sport I will ever be faithful. All the adrenaline rushing in trying to catch that shuttle *BLEEP*...ooh...good times....good times.4. Drawing: I have always enjoyed drawing, I enjoy drawing, and I will still enjoy drawing. Do I need to say more?

Well...I was addicted to the Sims 2 for a while...but it became boring though.. :P Now I'm kinda addicted to: Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Pixels, and Xisto!!Addicted to: toast with chocolate and tea...(WEIRD i know) :P My bed look good too by the way...I'm looking at it right now.. :(

Hmm, Ok, I can't live one day without checking my emails, so I suppose the interent is one factor. Then it's got to be doodling. As long as the object stays still long enough I'll scribble on it. hehe. Art freak! Lastly my Mp3s. I have to listen to music - it's a great way to chill out.

Lots of things..1st Computers!I couldnt live without PC Games!!!2nd Internet and forumsoh id commit a suicide if they'd take away my internet!!3rd beer!I love beer!4th The Games Factory5th music!metall pwnz!!Nice topic btw :P

Lots of things..1st Computers!I couldnt live without PC Games!!!
2nd Internet and forums
oh id commit a suicide if they'd take away my internet!!
3rd beer!I love beer!
4th The Games Factory
5th music!metall pwnz!!
Nice topic btw wink.gif

Well for me it is different

I got a strong addiction to programming and surfing!

A lot of people try to discourage me but it is just in my blood now! lol! I also have an addiction to literature nad then sports..cricket, f1 and chess!

Never had an unhealthy addiction. I believe i can overcome anything so i get rid of em quickly!

I'm addicted to The Simpsons. I'm addicted to pixel art too... I'm addicted to cartoons in general. And to disney movies. I'm such a childish person. OHHH and I'm addicted to chocolate and coffee.