xisto Community
kvarnerexpress

Is Tupac Shakur Alive?

I strongly belive that all the information doesn't add up. I strongly believe that Tupac is still alive and well somewhere that doesn't know who he is. Somewhere remote. All his song lyrics are a big part of this, too. If you listen to some of his songs backwards they have subliminal messages in them.I think he will be back one day. The world needed to be stirred up a little, and the controversy of Tupac's "death" is what caused it.-reply by Alisha

mexico

Is Tupac Shakur Alive?

I got somethin�

In tupacs song "2 live an die in LA" at 1:20 after they say "its the place to be" you can hear him in the background sayin� "and mexico..."

There are rumors that he lives on mexico

And at one of his videoclips (I don't remeber wich one) at the beggining it says: "rukhas, new mexico", rearange rukhas and you get shakur. Does this mean that he is in new mexico?

(also I think that doin an authopsy in 24h and being cremated at the following day is one of the most suspicious clues)

-reply by A.P.

pac is in mexico or cubaIs Tupac Shakur Alive?If you speel shakur backwords it is rukuhs which is located in mexico, also in one of eminems unrealsed songs it sais the game hasnt been the same since pac went cuba on us. And After he got out of prison he name himself makiveli which can also bee spelled as k am alive. Machaveili had an idea to fake death to fool your enemies. Machevieli left when he was 25(as did pac) and returned when he was 43(as will pac) plus everything reltaes to 7 in some way.

This is my theoryIs Tupac Shakur Alive?

I'm glad to see that people don't have anything else to do other than chasing ghost, I myself has done research on this, but I have come to realize dead or alive, he gone. In his music he says he'll be back, if he's alive then when that time comes he'll be back, if not then just keep playing his music. There is evidence that he is dead, there is evidence that proves he is alive. I think the autopsy picture is not that far fetched, from experience taking pictures, the lighting is just not good and the makavelli tattoo was not good ink work anyway and you could barely see it in any other pictures so with him dead the blood loss, and bad pic its clear that it will not be visible, and the creamation deal, did you see how his head was cut up, so heres a thought, lets just stitch him up and lay him in a casket for all to see him chopped up. NO. I have family in the funeral business and yes it is possible to do an autopsy within 24 hours, if he was a donor, they take you out within 13 minutes of your death and get your parts. The 13 minutes are for your family to say goodbye, they have to hurry and get the parts before they shut down. So thats a legit story as well. Coincidence is reasonable, but I am still just as puzzled as you, so when the time comes we'll know, If its during our lifetime or not, the day will come, we can just ask him. Life or Death.

-reply by Tim Bigler

suge had the last laugh!! pockets full of doughIs Tupac Shakur Alive?

I read all of what you say as far as all the sevens and to be a gangter and out of the limelight,yes a very big cowinsedence.But tupac loved fame and had a bigmouth and loved controversy.With hes personality he couldin't stay out as long as he has in hidein'g he would have popped out in public just to show that" hey ya all! ****in fooled ya didn't I" with his big o smile!!he's dead and shuge night is the one that did it.He had him make all those tracks before his death.Suge knew what his plans were and workd out great for him he own's tupac for life!check out rotten.Com under dead celebs..Theres tupac with the y cut and bullet holes leaked by the lvpd.

hank serrano

All I can say is WOWWWW! I didn't know all of that. You did some extensive research. I have a theory. I always thought he wasn't dead. I think he faked his own death so that he can murder Biggie Smalls, being that he thought Biggie was implicated in his first shooting. Tupac murdered Biggie. That is why the cases went cold.

Is Tupac Shakur Alive?Is Tupac Shakur Alive?

I'm soo confused but some say dat his new songs arent  really his new songs someone just mixes his new songs with other celebs songs it might be true but from this writing  its hard to tell if 2pac is alive or dead but I say dat its a 58/100 chance of 2pac might be alive but thats a mystery that no knows I wish 2pac can come out to show himself or if he's really dead can't people check if he's their this is confusing hard.

Alright he is dead hes not alive though the things u say do make sense wat I do belive is dat he killed himself after tthe shooting or soomething if he was alive some1 had already seen him its imposible in LIFE GOES ON HES SINGING 2 HIMSELF he did knew dat he was goin 2 die  

-reply by girl03

I think that tupac is alive and that he faked his death because people were after him and they were willing to hurt his freinds or family to spill his blood. So he faked his death for their protection.

Tupac said he'll be back. So I'm sure that if he is not dead, he will show up and lead his fans once more.

-reply by Tupac Fan

This is very confusing ok so if tupac is alive and well then how in the hell do you have all this evidence on him I seriously believe that he is alive. But what do I know I'm only 16 years old I'm doing this for a school project about solving life's mysteries and like WOAH did I think this was gonna be easy I seriously thought that tupac was dead thats why I did the project for an easy hundred but now that I'm actually doing my research I'm having sleepless nights wonderin about all this so if he does "Come Back To Life" How and Where is he going to do it?? thats what confuses the **** outta me Makiaveli came back after 7 years of being dead its been longer almost 13 years sense tupacs death when the hell is he going to "Come Back From THe Dead?" I'm really interested in this. If you can is there any way possible that you can get some more information for me so that I can use it in class because I have almost 60 pages of documents proving that tupac may be very alive. And also its crazy how Suge Knight is just blowing this off as if his dog got ran over by a ****ing car if tupac isn't dead then suge's fatass has somethin to do with this bull**** thats goin on he's hidin somethin from tha public. I ****ING HATE THIS **** if he is alive y don't he just come and say "hey I'm Alive!" instead of staying in the low low and if he's dead then y don't Suge Say somethin they should give his *bottom* a doughnut **** but I wish I really knew what was goin on in the minds of these men if both are alive or if just suge is I just wish somethin would come out so the public can finally let tupac's spirit Rest In Peace

-reply by Roland

Is tupac alive?Is Tupac Shakur Alive?

I cnt believe some of this shyt ya'll are sayin, tupac shakur is dead he was shot in las vegas. Ya'll need ta quit believein the shyt that hes alive, if the *BLEEP* was alive dnt u think he'd be makin more musik.

gawd damn, the people out there sayin tupacs alive shut tha fuk up leave it alone hes dead and gone, I aint talkn shyt but leave it alone the neegees dead!

sincerely

pride speaker

-reply by Reppin thee leech lake area

hey retard...He was supposedly shot in vegas..Yet the person, his producer, sitting next to him in the car didntget shot or even touched. He was also "shot" on the vegas strip with no eyewitness or suspects. Now how is it that if a robbery would of happened there woulda been helicopters and police all over it, but for a "murder" there was nothing. 

TUPAC IS ALIVE

Is Tupac Alive???Is Tupac Shakur Alive?

Ugh. No He's Not Alive Shug Night Was In The Car Wit Him An HAd Minor Ingeries Tupac Got Several Shots && Was Under Critical Condition For 7 Days Tupac Shakur Is Dead

-reply by Dimplez

Tupac is very much alive for two simple facts  tupac loved attention and loved his fans so he would have never been cremeted under no circumstances he would"ve wanted all the attention even when he wasn"t alive but come on Pac no funeral no ceremony not believable but he's doing a great job hiding except for the fact that he is on Wayne Wonders video "no letting go" check the video out for yourself he has the red scarf on his head dancing on the beach.

-reply by lilhead