xisto Community
kvarnerexpress

Is Tupac Shakur Alive?

NO hes dead. Theres no way hes alive no matter what you say. Just because a album is released at a certain date doesn't mean anything. He created tons of underground and undeveloped cds, which were released to raise publicity in the news papers that he is supposedly alive. No way he is. He would be spotted all the time, and not just fake ways either. Tupac is dead, hes a great legend but hes dead, and theres no way he will be brought back to life no matter what.

Ok hes still alive,

I still beleve that[i already did],

Where did this come from?

It must have tacken u ages too do it.

Anyway...Good post,

Welldone...........

Thanks.

I'm twisted up about it for 2 reasons: I have seen his mom up close and personal, and knowing what I know about parents who have lost a child, (i'm one myself) I have seen that emptyness in her eyes -especially when we reminisce about Pac... On the other hand, Afeni was a trained actress, so I have been told, and all this stuff has the mark of study and intelligence written all over it. Pac was a genius, and genius expresses itself in many ways. Was his death another manifestation of his genius? Or are we simply reaching, wanting him to still be here among us even though he is long gone?

Whatever the case, in reality Pac is immortal as an artist, and for that reason above all others, Tupac Amaru Shakur will never die! Rest In Peace, Tupac... Long Live Tupac.

question?.

Is Tupac Shakur Alive?

How did you get this information on pac?.

B/see every site I go to has the same information and I'm tired of wasting my time going to different sites w/ the same information.So did you copy and paste information and make this site? or did you read about it?.

Juss wondering.

I mean it would be nice if I could go to one web page that did have the same information on pac as all the other web pages.

Thanks,.

Feel free to email me back,

Racheal

-reply by Racheal

tupac is a legend

Is Tupac Shakur Alive?

Do you really think tupac is dead. Did the police find his body. How do you know.Think about it. Fill free to write back.

Think more and you will find an answer

Is Tupac Shakur Alive?

You will find all you answers and questions in the music. You will find a path wich will show you the way to Makaveli.

... Will not come back. People think 7day theory is all about 7 years. It took a week to die. And many years to think, not several years thinking on when and how I should come back. This world is falling apart, and you thinks about a persons death/life theories?

Well, if you wanna find the answer, listen to the music. Not deep, dig deeper MUCH deeper. Think smart and do NOT be a fool.

-reply by L.P.C

is tupac dead?

Is Tupac Shakur Alive?

Everyone at school says hes dead but I don't know what to believe!

I came across this site while looking for information about tupac so I could do a biography.

I still believe he is alive but I do have doubt I want the world to know he is alive!

-reply by mariah powe

im not sure

Is Tupac Shakur Alive?

Replying to kvarnerexpress

I am a fan of 2pac and I wish he wasnt dead even if he was still alive he must have a reason for faking a dead one so people should stop being suspicouse and leave the fact that he isnt around anymore alone.

There has to be a good reason behind him in hiding if itis true

I'm reppin for 2 pac

-reply by mariah powe

hes not alive1

Is Tupac Shakur Alive?

Tupac is dead and you better believe coz it shows his autopsy right here!

Go to this site

http://www.franksreelreviews.com/shorttakes/tupacautopsy.htm

In 1997, a photo the photo above was published that supposedly depicted Tupac Shakur's autopsy.

Now do you believe he is dead yet?

Yer

Thats right

-reply by mariah powe

life goes on line

Is Tupac Shakur Alive?

In this song life goes on he raps about one of his old friends and getting his name tattooed on his arm2:18 but if you look at all his tattoos he has no names tattooed on his body the closest thing is the word notorious for biggie but didnt biggie get killed after pac??

-reply by pacfan4lyfe

i belive nas said it best

Is Tupac Shakur Alive?

"You kill a ***** today, he lives forever" -money over bullsh*t

I'm not sure if he meant tupac or not, made me think of him though, If he still is out there I think everyone would love to have him back, I think only he could save rap and hip-hop from the crap like soulja boy

-reply by iGuest

is he dead?

Is Tupac Shakur Alive?

Replying to kvarnerexpressIs tupac really dead everyone would like to know sometimes I believe dat he is dead and sometimes I belive he is just hidding.But he couldnt hide dat long without going to public and getting food and other things he would need.So is tupac dead I would really like to know!

-reply by kiki

Reply to the Autopsy Pic

Is Tupac Shakur Alive?

Replying to iGuest

NOPE. If you read the **** under it, it states they do not know who took the picture... DURRR! And thats the only picture of Pac after his "death". That picture was staged fool. Your just as gullible as the media. LOL Pac is still alive. I have watched videos, researched **** on it, and if you listen to his lyrics, hes always rapped about reality, and been real with everyone. LISTEN TO HIS LYRICS. He explains everything. Media didnt pay attention to his lyrics, they payed attention to drama, action, and what they seen... Slight of hand my friend. Old trick, but he did it perfectly. He is the God of Rap, and the Modern Huidini. Most of america only go by what the media say, and show, which most of the time, media is dumb. Which made it easy to do. Think about it, Pac has plenty of money and could easily set up whatever he wanted. But the media, they are wrong a lot, and get the **** twisted. In Tupacs Lyrics, he plotted everything... LOL I believe he is alive, and I have an idea where. I wont tell you, because you couldnt even see through the Screen Play. "All eyez on me" -Tupac Shakur ;)

-reply by CallMeTym

Yes I too believe in your theory...How come he die on Friday 13th and why he want to make it sooooo confusionThis is damn mysterious case I ever seen...He is rich , he can live anywhere...Let him rest in piece...I love his music so much