xisto Community
kvarnerexpress

Is Tupac Shakur Alive?

wow it would be awesome if tupac came back! Maybe he did fake his death!

tupac is aliveIs Tupac Shakur Alive?

ok first tupac is alive in one of his songs it says all u see is troops and when he got shot all u saw was cops hint troops... Another reason he is alive is a video on youtube where u can not clearly but u can see a figure that loos exactly like tupac and the mad walking up to the camera says "hide pac man"... Another one is that when you look at the last 2 photos of his death the one in the car he grew at least 4 inches on his beard within a matter of hours... The atopsy photo is a fake he had makavalie or how ever u spell it on his neck but yet in the photo it is not there and 3 more one he sung in a song... " reverse my orignal words" and on the song this life I lead he sings " when you see me *BLEEP* holla my set" and played backwards it says " yes I'm alive and me missing you" the other one is I forget the song but when u reverse a certain line it says " yes I am chillin with haze" which brings be to the last one there is now a rapper called Black Haze and he sounds identical to 2pac... Why reversed it say " yes I'm chillin with haze" and then a rapper come out named black haze and he sounds identical to 2pac... I think tupac shakur is alive hiding out but still rapping but he got someone to go under the name black haze and he is giving him his songs isent it weird black haze has never pravormed live??? tupac will come out in 2014 makavelle had a theroy... 0-25- and 25-43... Tupac died when he was 25 at 4:03 and when tupac turns 43 it will be 2014 look out on the day tupac "died" he will come out of hiding

-reply by Josh Rowe

Tupac is aliveIs Tupac Shakur Alive?Replying to kvarnerexpressI believe Tupac is alive. I read your information and u are right. Little by little it's all coming together that he is not dead. I believe he is giving little clues to let everyone know he is alive. I also believe that one day he will slip up and some will really catch on and find him. Plus every year he is coming out with a new song with new artist. How is that possible??????-reply by tootisepop7

personally I think that tupac is alive. To me he faked his death to try and get out of the gang and the only way out was to get shot and die or fake his own death so he chose to fake his own death. I did some reasearch and I have founf that hes hiding somwhere with his aunt like the bahamas. Plus they never had real photos of his autopsy report. How can someone thats dead come out with new songs with new artists? thats not possible unless he is still living today.

I AM ONE OF TUPACS BIGGEST FAN I HAVE EVERY ALBUM AND SONG OUT THERE AND I DO THINK THAT HE IS ALIVE AND I WILL FIND HIM.

I LOVE YOU TUPAC

TUPAC DEAD OR ALIVE?Is Tupac Shakur Alive?

tupac is very mush so alive today. He is coming out with new music and no one can do that if their dead. Some say he faked his own death and if thats what he chose to do then leave it at that, in my heart I know hes somewhere out there wanting someone to come find out that he really is alive after all those years people have been saying hes not. To me he faked his own death to get out of the gang that he was in, and the only way out was to be shot or to be shot and fake his own death. Him and keyshia cole just came out with a song playa cardz right...So he must be out there somewhere.

and tupac if your reading this I think that you should give us hints that your out there somwhere and if not R.I.P !

one thug,thug life.

Emily Fox

tupac is alive!!!Is Tupac Shakur Alive?

I think tupac is alive because Playa Cardz Right came out in about 2007 or 2008 && at thu begginnin of thu song, Pac starts rappin sayin:

" Blind insanity perfect pictures of me and my family Not understanding the death of me, had they plans for me If I have kids, will I live to see em' grow Though I don't know, I live the life of a thug *BLEEP* Until the day I go with broken promises, a sacred bond broken I know I die alone, but yet and still I'm hopin' Vision's in prison's, maybe I'll be forgivenI know it's better in heaven 'cause bein' here ain't livin "

"The world's crazy, still lookin' for a queen To plant seed's and have babies " doesnt this mean he is still alive && wants to have a wife && kids?

I'm also puzzled by his death or what but personally I think he is out there, somewhere as a person can not be cleaver enough to leave enough coincidences in his own music which played a major part of his life. You look at hip-hop artist right now, do you see them giving out such signs which people keep classifying as 'coincidences' (I also partially do in terms of confusion) but the two such as BIGGIE and TUPAC are somewhere out there, which one of them, TUPAC had a reason behind his death and my thought keeps saying that he had been forced by people who could have been the American government that he had been told to step back in his role because he was making black community in American far too popular and as the government has the greatest power in the world, they can make him do this. I personally think he had been trying to tell us that he is being told to take this role on and he gave many signs of his existence that he must still be alive up to today. People also follow the media as they are the most common advertisers of all sorts of news in the world which we ALWAYS believe.If he is dead then R.I.P but I keep believing he's out there. Either way his music is still alive and that's the main thing. 

-reply by R.I.P (?) - Tupac Fan

Do I think 2pac is alive? Yes

Everything in this piece sums it up. But I'll give you a few more. (If it repeats sorry I'm just copying it out of a document that I made up)

Tupac changed his name to Makaveli

RU Still Down? was released in stores November of '97. This was a full 14 monthsafter the performer's death

And Tupac appeared in three videos in support of the album

On his autopsy it showed that the body was 215 pounds and 6?1 but on a mug shot he was like 5'10 and 160.

2pac's Greatest, the greatest hits compilation that included six new tracks

Tupac makes references to the film Armageddon in one track. After death. 98ish 

In another he congratulates the Denver Broncos on winning the Super Bowl

Both events taking place well after Shakur was supposedly in the grave 

Still I Rise (with Outlawz) hit the scenein December of 1999.

The "Lost" Tapes: Circa 1989 appeared in April of 2000

The Rose that Grew from Concrete came in November of that same year. Tupac recorded tracks for Suge Knight Represents:Chronic 2000.

He also performed live for an album called Funkmaster Flex & Big Kap: The Tunnel.

New Tupac tracks then turned up onCellblock Compilation: Face Off II and Too Gangsta for Radio, before an albumof all-new Tupac tracks, Until the End of Time, appeared in 2001.

The album Better Dayz appeared in November of 2002

Many music critics noted that Tupac had released more albums since his death than many of the nation's top living artists. (Seven)

In this album it referenced the WorldTrade Center Attacks

Niccolo Machiavelli was known best for faking a death.

Tupac changed his name to makaveli. And since the k cancells out the ch... It spells out to be I AM ALIVE!

Please respond! 

Thanks

-reply by jdoggKeywords: tupac alive

i think tupac is dead.Is Tupac Shakur Alive?Well this is my opinion, I think tupac may be dead, and all of this '7 day theory' stuff could be true, but maybe he done all of this so when he did die we would still think he is alive, and its working. We r believing he is alive through what it says in his music etc, and maybe he just did that on purpose, so even though hes up in heaven, he will be alive in our hearts (:Hes gone,Hes dead, but he will always still be alive through his music.R.I.P legend.Xxxxxxxxxxx-reply by samii

he could be alive...jsut thinkIs Tupac Shakur Alive?I believe he is alive, why, well because why not...2pac was a genious, not just in music, if you did somthing great like fake death, wouldnt you like tell some one your great story, but you cant unless you be smart about it, life is hard and he wanted to get away, he had the money right, and for those who think hes dead think about it, it is possible to fae your death and I dnt beleive that hole 7 thing, but he is getting some ones attention, all us us! or mabe some one in particuler, how can you tell some one your ok if your pretending to be dead, through what he knew, thru music and just think about it, in the picture before he died he looked like it was his last pic, how could he kno, if you are smart then dnt look smart, if you already look smart be smarter, is this what 2pac did, did he fool every one, theres not 100% proof that hes alive but as long as his believers think hes alive then he will be in our minds-reply by steven lopez

hey all,

Great posts, I think for the true fans of pac, there is enough hope and evedence to see there is a really good chance he is still kickin it somewhere. If not thats ok, he is still a huge legend and voice for all oppressed people.

One of his main messgaes I think was to make people aware how the governments are keeping the lower classes low to serve the higher classes and their purposes, and it has been that way for centuries. Pretty much ever since kingdoms and goverments have come into society there has been an unbalanced hierachy of power across the world, they take the forms of world bankers, corrupt governments (are there any not?), big corporation owners, big stock market plaers etc. These people have basically enslaved the human race to serve their purposes, and the true illusion we all have is free will, we do not have free will as long as we can not choose where our taxes go, goverments take our money in  the form of the reserve bank and bank debt, income taxes and all the other various taxes they impose on use and give us no choice as to where it's spent. You think we get a choice at election time, how so, between candadate A and candadate B, right yep, thats real free choice folks. All the while the senators get bribes to pass laws to favor the rich, again, thats real fair ain't it?

For you tupac fans, if you don't know what he was on about when named his album killuminati, then you best do your homework. The illuminati are one of the greatest secret societies that overshadows the governments worldwide, they are the part of the elistists pulling the strings on our government puppets. Governments "govern" our societies, and we all know how great and fair our societies are, well... Kill the illuminati means bring and end to that, thats why he wanted to setup a new party to run for government, to bring change and fairness to the people. To put the power back in the peoples hands.

By the way guys, it's his 13th anniversary !

There are some awesome tupac autographs on ebay right now if you guys want to check em out.

Peace out peeps.

-reply by Tupac4life

If he is still alive...Is Tupac Shakur Alive?

wouldn't he have spoke about obama in one of them recent albums?Also what research do you have proving that he is.Just curious.I personally believe he is alive in all our hearts.Although, how can the bullets not have killed him?He is human isn't he?Come on people  

-reply by Unknown

Is Tupac Shakur Alive?Is Tupac Shakur Alive?

IHave a lot to say on this subject. I stayed up all night longResearching this issue. First, I think he MAY be alive, but I am not100% sure. Second everyone who says the 7 day theory is the reason heIs coming back and that Niccol? Machiavelli faked his own death at 25Really needs to do some research. Niccol? Machiavelli did NOT fake hisOwn death and from what I read on Wikipedia last night about his book"Prince" it doesn't mention it either. I do, however believe theAutopsy photos are fake. The reason I think this is because I have seenLots of autopsy photos and they don't cut all the way up on theShoulders. Also, it looks a lot like the still taken out of one of hisMovies where he is laying in the bed with the woman. Now, the CNN storyIs FAKE and was an April fools prank. I think it is VERY suspiciousThat he was supposedly cremated the very next day. That just does notHappen. Especially in a murder investigation. Now, about the referencesTo things that happened after he was dead. I did a lot of digging lastNight and supposedly, there was another rapper Pac knew called BiggieSmalls. When he said that, he was referring to this man and notNotorious B.I.G. I find this hard to believe. I think it is highlyUnlikely that two people that knew nothing about one another wouldChoose the exact same moniker to rap under. I also learned last nightThat the mention of the Denver Broncos winning the Super Bowl wasn'tEven Tupac. I do not know. I haven't even been able to figure out whatSong it was. Everyone keeps saying he said it ,but no one ever says theName of the song. Now, about the World Trade Center. This one has aPlausible explanation. Most people forget there were TWO attacks on theWorld Trade Center. The first one did not do a significant amount ofDamage, so it was quickly forgotten. That happened in 1993. I think IHave pretty much covered everything. I do think there are a lot ofUnanswered questions and we may never know the truth. As far as himComing back and getting arrested, if I am not mistaken, the statute ofLimitations ran out at 7 years. However, if he had any type of lifeInsurance, that company could go after him for fraud. Bottom line, ifHe IS alive, I do not think he will ever come back. He has no reason to.

-reply by Patricia Masters

2PAC ALIVE PROOF SEE NAME IN INCAS STANDS FOR SHINNING SERPENT ALSO MAYANS HES IN MAYANS 2012,INCAS,AZTEC,BIBLE AS SON PERDITION,KORAN,NOSTRADMUS CALL MAN OF BLOOD HE RETURNS ON UK GAMES LIVE THE ILLUMANTI V SERPENT RACE AND OBAMA OK ITIs Tupac Shakur Alive?REAL PROOF 2PAC ALIVE SEE PHOTOS OF TYSON FIGHT AND THE CAR ONE THEY don't MATCH SEE PAC HAD NO GOTTE THAT NIGHT YOU CANT GROW ONE IN FEW HOURS ALSO HES NOT 6FT CAUSE TYSON TALLER AND HES 5FT11 AND SUGE 6FT3 ALSO YA SEEN WHITE GAL ON HERE SAW PAC RUN LIKE MOFO JUMP IN HELICOPTER ALSO TMZ SAW PAC FEW MONTHS AGO ALSO NEW GAS PHOTO-ICE T SINGS WITH PAC IN UK 1997 HIS SHOW LASTED 4 YRS IN UK YA,FTRAFFIC 6 SYSTEMS MASSIVE FREE TRAFFIC GUARANTEED JOIN NOW!http://box445.bluehost.com/suspended.page/disabled.cgi/fwebtraffic.com?rid=1254328 ALSO IN REAR VIEW MIRROR YOU CAN SEE NUMBERS A GUY SAY IT SAY 9 8 96,MORE PROOF HE RAPS ON TYSON WINNING THE FIGHT YA IN A RAP SONG SEE MORE PROOF ALSO I HEARD PAC AND SUGE WAS IN JAIL IN VEGAS GOT OUT AT 1PM,,,SOUND LIKE THE CAR WAS A DOUBLE FAKE ONE OR SOMETHING WAS NO ONE IN IT ALSO 10 CARS OUTRAGE VANISH WHEN COPS CAME,HELICOPTER WAS THERE GET PAC AND OIUNCY JONES DAUGHTER WELL IN CUBA THEY SAY A GUY WENT THERE CLAIM PAC BEEN THERE BUT TO MANY NATIONS ALSO MANY BLACK PANTHERS-FOLKS GO THERE ITS LIKE YOU EXILED,PAC SONGS SAYS DENVER BRONCOS WON,ALSO TALK OF ARMEGEDDON FILM ALSO HE SAID MY HOMMIE BIGGIE DEAD,ALSO RAPS ON OBAMA,TI,HILLARY SMOKEY THE WEB,HE SELLS OVER 75MILLION CDS CAUSE OF THE NET AND SUGE SELLS OUT EVERYTHING EVEN GAVE 2PAC MOM ALL HIS SONGS FOR 20MILLION AND SUGE SELL MANSION RUN FROM CALI TO SOMEWHERE ELSE,YA FOLKS don't CARE IF YOU FAMOUS IF YOU LIVE IN SOUTH LIKE THE MILLIONDOLLAR MAN HE LIVE IN SOUTH NO ONE CARES=WRESTLERS ,,,,,WELL ALSO NEW GAS PHOTO SHOT OF PAC UPCLOSE ONE AND 2PAC SEEN IN GA AND VA HE LOOKS AT A CELLPHONE ALOT,2PAC UNITE WITH MANY *BLEEP*RS HE SAYS IN SONGS AND HE COMING BACK SOON SEE SIGHT NOW http://www.webspawner.com/users/2pac666/index.Html also in 2012 he returns stated by mayans his name stands for shinning serpent in incas and mayans words also aztec also he seen in nostradmus,bible son perdition,man of blood,obama is pac friend and nas song the song with pac black president,he got hurry back soon cause sara palin going run in 2012 she win on nov be president saturday night live says all hell brake out like mad,best pac come on back by uk games then explian everything,mystikal gets out on jan 1 2010 has over 1,000 songs he wrote in jail for 6yrs---------he going rock holiwood soon we hear new **** new songs soon,,,,,,,well be cool hear him sing song with 2pac that be huge,,,,,,,,,,,ti got year more in jail I think,,,,,,2012 IS YEAR ALL HELL BRAKE OUT ALLKINDS **** HAPPEN FROM NOAH ARK UNEARTHED,2PAC RETURNS,REVELATION 9 VERSE 6 DEATH FLEES AWAY CAUSE ATOM SMASHER USED AGAIN THE DEAD ARISE ITS THE ARK OF COVENANT USED IN REVELATIONS ALSO THINGS OCCUR WE BEGIN TO CHANGE INTO IMMORTALS----LAST BOOK OF JUDAS RELEASED ALSO AND God RETURNS TO STOP A EVENT THAT WOULD END US ALL STATED IN BIBLE WITH OUT God WE ALL DOOMED SAYS IN MATTHEW-PAUL,HE INTERVENE HE SAYING STUFF NOW IN CROP CIRCLES HIS HAND LIKE MOSES GOT WORDS ON TABLET-reply by FREE VIRAL TRAFFIC