xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Megaman

Whats With Xbox360? when is it coming out?

Is it me or i replied to another topic discussing the same thing and i gave full description of ps2 i suggest ppl start reding other threads before post in others... or maybe it's a trick to get more hosting credits ... whatever it is it sux & don't do it admins should get in this cos there are about 5 topics about xbox & Ps2 & it's my oppinion that''s more than enough. Sry that the post was so oftopic but it's just buggin me..i can spam & post the same message that someone else did.. will this make me look cool ?

Well, XBOX 360 is supposidly comming out this year. Xbox 360 is suppose to have some the "phattest" graphics tha can't be find in PS3; however the battle between the PS3 and XBOX are still going on. here are four rumors i found about XBOX:- xbox has better graphics- becuause it is made by microsoft it will have a lot of computer techonoligy- xbox 360 is being rushed to catch up with the new PS3 so it might be microsoft best work- The only reason Xbox sells it because of Halo or no one would buy Xboxi still think xbox is great. Playstation has been in the businees for a while but i think this new xbox will be much better than the older one.

I do think the Xbox 360 is being rushed to compete with the PS3. I think the Xbox 360 sounds great but all i really don't like is the name. I remeber hearing it being called the NeXtbox and ect... The design of it looks like it wont be able to be that much portable and be put in small areas. Halo is something i heard will be coming out when Xbox 360 opens which is cool.What they need to work on is getting younger players on it. Mostly teens and adults play Xbox. There online Xbox Live is something great though and I love playing on it with Xbox. The xbox 360 sounds like it will be great but won't live up to the PS3.

I have actually found the answer to my earlier question. The XBOX 360 is suppose to sport a 20 Gb HDD, which is upgradable. However, this sparks a new question, since my last one has an answer. Will the new XBOX be backward compatible? In other words, will it play the old XBOX games? I really hope so. I know that when Sony came out with the PS2 one of the cool features a lot of people liked was that it played their old PS games too. I think this would be a great way for the XBOX to go. I am definately going to get a new XBOX either way, but as stated by someone earlier, I will wait a few months when the price drops, and there are a few more games worth getting. Who knows. perhaps a Halo 3 may pop out. :-) That would cool. Anyway, if anyone knows about if the XBOX 360 will be able to play the first geberation XBOX games please shed some light.

WHAT!!!???? I just saw the picture of the xbox in this topic and there was a memory slot a and a memory slot b!!! Does that mean that your going to need to buy a memory card to save the games?? I thought those days were over.... :rolleyes:

Read an interesting article in Time magazine. The XBOX is not only geared as a gaming console, but a total media system. Their target is to replace the DVD player, Play CD music, load pics from computer or from cell phone, and is suppose to be able to link to your computer wirelessly. This is a bold new step for gaming consoles. The way they talked about it is that it was more of a media system with the bonus of playing games. Very interesting. I also read that they will announce, and are hoping to have the XBOX 360 to be able to play the old XBOX games as well. Also, from some of thepics I have seen from the games the graphics are out of this world. On Tiger Woods PGA 2006 game every blade off grass is indepndant as in real life swaying, and the shadow is not just a shadow blur, but an actual shadow a of individual blades of grass, and trees and leaves. Very realistic. Another picture showed the Gidfather. I thought it was Marlo Brando himself it was so life like. I am definately going to have to get this console. However, I will wait until the price goes down.

WHAT!!!???? I just saw the picture of the xbox in this topic and there was a memory slot a and a memory slot b!!! Does that mean that your going to need to buy a memory card to save the games?? I thought those days were over.... :rolleyes:

145459[/snapback]

I think a bit of logic would benifit you greatly. Who wants to lug a 5.25" hard drive in weight of excess of 750g around to their friends... let alone who wants to mess around ripping open your XBox to remove it?

The memory cards are probably just so you can transfer your save games from your hard drive onto the card and take them around...

Anyway, I'm a PS2 man really, but the standard harddrives in the Xbox make my mouth water a little... I really hope Sony jump up to Xbox standards in the PS3...

I mean really, I was a bit disappointed to learn that the PS2 only boasts a measly 32mb RAM and you had to buy your own hard drive.

I have heard that the PS3 was going to have an internal Hard Drive this time, but then again that is pure speculation. I have not done alot of research on the PS3. I do feel that the console wars have begun between PS3 and XBOX. I think both are good consoles. However, nothing beats an Atari 2600, just kidding. Anyway, I am an XBOX user and I can't wait for the new XBOX to come out, but even more, PS# rumor has it that it may compete with the media capabilities that XBOX touts it has in its new upcoming console. Concerning the memory slots in the new XBOX, has no one looked at their XBOX controiller while playing? You have two slots on your controller where to insert a memory card. Anywho, I am totally ready to see what the consoles have to offer. It seems each generation of console gets a little closer to graphics that seem so realistic.

Around November 11th is when it will be release...I haven't found a price on it yet. I have talked to GameStop and EB Games and they say between 299 and 499.