xisto Community
mbd5882

Which Do U Prefer? Firefox Or Ie? ??Which??

Which do u prefer? Firefox Or IE?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A poll 2 see wt u prfer?

Firefox:. :DB):D Or

Internet Explorer :(:D:D:D

I prefer Firefox:. -_-:DB) As it is the Best.

Anyway vote.

Thanks.

This topic has been posted in the forum make sure to read forum topics before posting

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

hm, this sort of thread is being started elsewhere and the answer is 98% known even before members started to vote. They may think that its not worth voting also.. because firefox rocks and rules. However though firefox rules it is difficult to compete internet explorer simply because the browser comes with operating system and many plugins are already installed... whereas missing plugins are frequent in firefox. And recently I heard that yahoo is trying to create their website which will not support firefox. let both exist for good.

Firefox rules up the wazzu and we all know that. I don't know anyone that likes IE after they've tried Firefox. The only reason I still have IE installed is for IE specific pages (da...rn those website creators to he..ck), and I also keep it because some parts and programs in Windows XP depend on IE's ugly anus.

IE. Cause I cannot be bothered to get FireFox, and IE 6 is working fine on my pc. And Anyways, I.E - 7 BETA is coming out soon. Supposed to have the same/better firewall-spyware blocker as Firefox. - Can't wait. (And thats a BETA!)

Eh well...They both have their pros and cons...First, I like FireFox because it gives you over all basic protection, It blocks most worms and other things, but then again it also lacks alot and is just a basic browser...Then again I like Internet Explorer because it has most of the plugins already installed making it easier to view videos, listen to music, and use most of the general things...thats my 2 cents in the subject...

wow, this is becoming a repetitive topics. Its posted again and again like every week. Well, once again i will say, it like both. They both have benefits and problems. IE, for example, probably is more compatible with website because of its popularity. Firefox, is amazing when makin a website because of the DOM editor and javascript debugger. So like i said, i like both but which one i use just depends on what i am going to go do.

In my opinion, I think that Mozilla firefox is a much more better browser to go with, but then depending what you are doing, IE might be better.Firefox blocks all AvtiveX acripts from running, because a lot of scripts can hi-jack IE, like change your homepage, run macillious programs on your computer, installs spyware, etc... It also has a convient featureL tabbed browsing, which means that you can view different windows in one main window, it places tabs at the top of the page. Aother feature that I like is the BookMarks menu.IE might be better for you, because you might need to run the occasional ActiveX script. But before running anything with IE, I recommend doing windows updates (http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/default.aspx) so it applies all of the latest security patches for IE, so it reduces the chance of any security breach.Anyways, I recommend Firefox if you dont use ActiveX.

theres at least 10 of these topics in every forum i go to... i say firefox and ie kiss and make up then firefox pops out a baby called Fireexplorer that has everything combined!

theres at least 10 of these topics in every forum i go to... i say firefox and ie kiss and make up then firefox pops out a baby called Fireexplorer that has everything combined!

136291[/snapback]

10? More like one hundred -_-

I like Firefox, and it is without a doubt better than IE in most situations. The problem is that IE, just the basic thing, is so old, so very very old.

I find that if you use an IE wrapper, like Maxthon, which gives you ad & pop-up blocking, tabs, mouse gestures etc, IE becomes a lot better. Still, there are a lot of security holes in IE, which is a bit annoying, and a definite lack of support for even quite basic (X)HTML and CSS stuff.

I'm hoping IE7 will bring IE up to speed again, that would be nice.

Yeh, But i'm just spreadin tha word,FIREFOX RULES, And i cant beleve like only 4 people voted.Thanks,FFC Webmaster,Asad Haider.

I prefer Firefox. I switched to Firefox after my IE crashed due to the xxxtoolbar. If you haven't made the switch to FF yet, do so. IE is hacking and spyware in a browser form. Most viruses, trojans, and spyware are coded for IE, since that is what the majority of Internet users use. I haven't heard of anything like this being coded for FF.

And how did the xxxtoolbar get on your computer,It usually downloads when u visit there site.SO DO YOU HAVE AN EXPLINATION OR NOT?lol.Thanks,FFC Webmaster,Asad Haider.