xisto Community
adriantc

Windows Xp Nemesis or Windows Xp Hack

I've heard a few days ago about an OS called Windows Xp Nemesis and after some searching on the internet I discovered it's a version of Windows Xp Hacked that has a lot of programs installed with the OS. I was just wondering if any of you tried it...

I'm sure that OS is backdoored or something else. You should never try any Windoze -s00p3r-hacka-cracka edition cuz they're same like all. Only few teh proggiez added. That's all. Better stay on normal Win -_-

No i have not tryed it but they are a lot of them going round. Some have Microsoft Office 2003, Latest Service Pack, MSN Messenger and all of the drivers on. Most of these use a DVD because they are too big to fit on a normal CD-R. You can get software to make yor own but its bit hard for some people.

The best customized windows is your own.You add your own driversYou add your own changed files (uxtheme.dll bla bla bla)You add your own themesYou add your own tweaksYou add your own extra software. Get a DVDR drive and start making one -_- Those versions are either not reliable or backdoored.

Yeha the best customized windows is your own. The minute you start using someone elses cracked version you are setting yourself up for trouble. Since you didnt crack its yourself, you do not know what security issues are now open and how vulnerable you are as the users. Best to stay away and just learn to do it yourself

The best customized windows is your own.You add your own drivers
You add your own changed files (uxtheme.dll bla bla bla)
You add your own themes
You add your own tweaks
You add your own extra software.

Actually the best customized OS is Linux. Talk about tweaking config files for days if you like. Windows has its good days, but not much. If you like customizing your computer like a hot rod, then Linux is the way to go. If you are bold enough, you can even download the kernel and build your own OS from scratch.

yeah the only way you can get an opensource like windows if you work in microsoft and remember people watch what you say anyform of talk about hacking and all that good can constitute a ban here at the website one person already got banned for asking about serial numbers for programs so becareful

ooh yes in my country the little computers shops offer you your windows xp with all those software, Photoshop, MSN, Office like for $30 bucks, but anyways as MidnightDevil sayed the best custom computer is the one u make :P

Yeah, linux is the only way to go. I've got linux on my xbox, you would think this things a newer version of the 360. and my ipod had linux, till, well you know crash!-shambhalite

windows xp nemesis

Windows Xp Nemesis

I know it works good I have a friend that uses it where did you find it

-reply by dan

regarding Nemesis

Windows Xp Nemesis

I have both Nemesis Titan 4 and Nemesis Black on two different machines and there are no backdoors, trojans or any malicious software on either.

Some anti-virus and anti-spyware do single out some of the cracks as being "dodgy" but you can expect that, its just that some programs like to keep your sistem squeeky clean from illegal software a little too much...Lol

Another point is there a newer version of Nemesis than Black Edition?

Or even other editions other than what I have (Titan 4, Black)?

-reply by thealien2000uk