xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Raptrex

Google Adsense

I think so. I don't know exactly. I also wanted to put adsense on my site. But I know a guy who has adsense on his site with a subdomain.

You don't need to buy a domain for registering for Google adsense. I have only subdomain and my site is regeistered for adsense since last 5 months. And i am facing no problem. So go ahead.

Yes google adsense does seem like it woul dbe awsum if my site was allowed, but it did inot like it because it was to do with money incentive programs...which i thought was very silly because i was only making a list of them, i was not one of them!!! it was ment to be like a directory of them, but i wanted to make extra money from adsense aswell as referrals made off those programs, now i cannot do either because i have been posting enough to keep my Xisto account from suspension so my site is down at the moment which is very bad for me, but oh well, you cant win them all, as some say.

I don't live in the US, and I have adsense up and running for some time. I didn't need to give out my credit card info. (I'm way too young to have a credit card) I didn't need my bank account details either! All I needed to do was put my address. They mail checks!That should answer your question. They CAN MAIL checks!

I think you can change the settings in Adsense and direct it to your site. You don't need a new account. Actually, you're allowed to only have one account. I'm not sure if they accept sub-domains, because when I first registered, I used my uni.cc domain, so... I can't help you with that, sorry.