xisto Community
emperor

What's Your Favourite Book? Why? A small investigation about most popular books

How many books do you read each year  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not really individual books, but I loved the series by Terry Goodkind that the TV show Legend of the Seeker was based on. A dozen books, including Debt of Bones Wizard's First RuleStone of Tears Blood of the Fold Temple of the Winds Soul of the Fire Faith of the Fallen The Pillars of Creation Naked Empire Chainfire Phantom Confessor. My second favorite is also a series, rather than an indvidual book, and the series was written by several authors but they were all very good, was the Star Wars series. I think I have read nearly every one of them, though I may of missed a few. There were a lot of those.

Ive been a reader of Chicken Soup For The Soul...i love reading this book because it entails a lot of moral lessons...you can also read different true stories that can also be of help or applicable to a particular situation one can have...

My Favourit book is 'The Anointing' by Benny hinn. I loved it because it tells us about how he came into ministry and his very first experiences as a minister of God when he started serving the Lord.

Recently whatever books I read recently like Custody by Manju Kapur or Gone Tomorrow by Lee Child I read I liked them all. But I would go for Chronicles of Narnia By CS Lewis as my favorite one.I am 26 right now but this book took me to those days of my childhood when I used to watch popular Children's shows like Jungle Book or Alice In Wonderland.This novel is a collection of 7 novels wherein I liked 'The Lion,the witch and the wardrobe'.the most.The fact that in this imaginary land of Narnia where every beast can talk with each other irrespective of the species to which they belong to.made me wonder what kind of experience it would have been if I could also interact with birds,animals.In short the child within me was peeping and trying to come out from the corridors of my mind.So it was an all throughout wonderful experience to read it.I would recommend every child to read it as it will not only make that child learn a story but also teach moral values through the words of Aslan, the king of Narnia.