xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
toilet95

Anime Or Manga which one is better

which one is better anime or manga  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love everything in it's original form, so I may say manga.Anime is highly detailed with it's enhanced plot, and what not, but Manga reflects what the artist wishes, and Anime is usually derived from Manga.Another problem with anime, is that when it gets translated by being dubbed, people usually have this hatred for dubbed anime. In manga, you'll never encounter this problem. You can also take manga wherever you wish to go. No MBs to waste, no RAM to use up, just storage space and your time! With the growing age of media, it's always good to lie on your bed, relaxed, reading a bit of manga.

For me, I could just easily say Anime, because that's when it all started, I never really like anime whne I was young, the only thing I pretty liked was Sailormoon, lol. Well anyways, I found Manga not as much exciting as Anime.. but if I had to choose between a Book or the Movie, I would choose a book. But the point I'm getting at is Anime has colour, and its animated! But at times, I do read manga, well only Bleach because I couldn't wait for the eps to come out. And I'm not so into the drawing anime thing.. so maybe that's why I like Anime wayy more than Manga.

It's really hard to choose there was an anime cartoon on tv a number of years ago I used love to watch. And then Dragon Ballz came on. So I think I will have to choose Anime. I also saw an anime movie on tv once called "Ninja Scroll" and their cartoons make the road runner and the coyote shows really tame. They take more chances in anime than you do in regular cartoons. Even when I was watching this cartoon I was groced out to some of the things that were going on in the movie. And I think they're almost using the exact same thing in the Street Fighter Animated movies.

personally, i prefer anime over manga, basically because it's more fun to see. but when it comes to storyline, i would go for manga over anime. take the case of naruto. in the anime, there were a lot of fillers that sometimes aren't really necessary. the manga version doesn't have any of those.

I've always noticed that manga is usually more detailed storywise whereas the anime has had some sections cut or changed to fit with the editing and so they are a certain length for television showing, usually 25mins. Like the Helsing series. The manga explains a bit more about the characters backgrounds and more of the story is explained wheras in the anime bits were cut out that make it a bit confusing as to what is going on, like how did the Helsing organisation come manage to take control over Alucard? Although tbh I'm not sure if they say why in the manga as I haven't read much of it yet.Although not all anime series start off as anime. I've read some Cowboy Bebop and noticed none are really linked to the anime series or film.Personally I enjoy anime more because I get to sit down and watch it with my girlfriend or friends and I'm not really a reading person.

Hy...Manga, of corse...I like it so much. maybe is so interesting. The mangas are so populars in Japan. The Japan peoples read all time manga on metro in the morning, while they travel. It`s an interesting culture, isn`t it? :(

Both are nice and it is very difficult to make choice. If you force me to, I will choose one for a day and another for the following day, so it goes alternately. hehe. I think I would go for anime. I just like, there's no hard feeling against manga though. Both are great and can amuse us alot.

A couple people have asked what the difference is, and no one is explaining it, so I will..Anime is.. animated. The cartoons you watch on TV, with color and moving figures and sound.Manga is the comic version. It's a book, and most generally in black and white. Normally the manga is made first, then they make an anime version of the story later on.Normally, I prefer anime, myself.. I think it's because I like the music. I like anime, but I love jpop.. so half the time I like the opening/closing themes more than the actual show itself. Shows look nice in color, and it's 'bigger' on your screen, so it's easier to see what is happening. It's also a lot easier to enjoy it together with my boyfriend than it is to read a manga together. Manga has its good points, though.. you can carry a book around and read it on your lunch break, stuff like that. Also, the story.. Marmalade Boy is a good example of one where I -loved- the manga, but the anime version is just so.. so.. something. I dont like it ;.;

Manga for me. Firstly, in most cases, if there isn't the manga, it's anime counterpart won't exist. Another point is, since most anime are adapted from manga, the manga progresses faster than the anime, so obviously I prefer to read the manga, and then there's not much point watching the anime since I already know the plot. Also, there tends to be changes made to the anime, such as replacing certain sub plots or adding fillers, which can be really annoying if you read the manga and are a fan of the storyline. Some good manga have been ruined by their anime counterpart, such as Houshin Engi and GetBackers.Anime is also good though cos' it allows you to visualize better, there's drama, and the art is usually nicer. I would watch the anime if I knew it followed the manga storyline closely.

That really is a hard one to choose from. At first... I really loved anime... and I still do as well, but after enjoying the anime series' so much, I decided to go and find the books that the shows were based on, and I completely fell in love with those. Now I probably have around 60 manga books here that I've bought. (Plus I love the store that I've been buying them from, because I can get them for the American cover price instead of paying the Canadian prices now, so I've been saving a lot of money from that.)Though I own a bunch of anime series, I own many more manga books. Even of shows that I haven't even bought. (At first I was just buying the books to my favorite shows that I already owned, but I've gotten many others now as well - some that I haven't even watched the anime of yet lol.)I also finding myself reading the manga books a lot more than actually watching the anime shows. Probably mostly because I find it more convenient to just pick up a book and start reading than I do to go and find an episode, load up the dvd, skip through all the menus and so on.I do watch (and actually read a bit too) of my anime/manga online... Though I typically read more of it from actual books since I can take them anywhere, and when I'm watching shows online now, I tend to turn on the Japanese drama live action series rather than the anime, but I think a lot of that is because I'd already seen so much of the anime's out there that interested me, so I needed something new and fresh to look at.So anyway, it's a tough call, but I'd have to say I like manga better, but just a teeny bit more :P

As much as I enjoy Manga and wish some titles were adapted into Anime, I'm picking Anime. Reason? I like watching the very characters come to life in animation. Also, music, voice acting and everything else that complements Anime makes it a visually-enhanced experience.Manga is much more accessible though. Also, in most cases, Anime tends to divert away from its original Manga counterpart.