xisto Community
DragonKing01

Fable

I just felt that the game didn't manage to live up to everything that had been reported beforehand. It is a good game, but I think I am not alone in having hoped for more when it was released. I haven't played it a great deal, I don't own an xbox myself, but I just found I wasn't drawn into it much. Personally i am waiting for Oblivion (sequel to Morrowind) but that's not going to be around for a very long time yet. They have worked on the combat system and the AI also sounds promising. Again though, it will be a question of how well it is implemented.

It is very easy to complete the game's quests, but there is much more to the game than that.In order to actually beat the game, you would have to finish all quests, explore the entire world, and have your character age to the final age of 60.The games expectations were set too high though. The world is not as free-roaming as the devs made it up to be, and doesn't even compare to Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.

Had a chance to play Fable at a friends house a few days ago. It was fun to play but very addicting. I only played enough to starttraining at the castle. Anyway, the graphics and sounds are preatty smoothand the game has a traditional RPG structure. You start out as a little boy in a small village and you must do so called "good deeds" and such so that you can earn some money to buy your sister a present ... I don't want to ruin it for you guys so I'm not going to tell anymore of the storyline. However, I will say that if you like RPG's that allow you to be super good, super evil, and everywhere in between, and have the patience and ability to play 15 hour sessions (cause it is sooo addictive) then by all means get the game.

In order to actually beat the game, you would have to finish all quests (15 hours), explore the entire world, and have your character age to the final age of 60,about 90+ hours.The games expectations were set too high though. The world is not as free-roaming as the devs made it up to be, and doesn't even compare to Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.

i don't know if you guys have talking about this but i heard from another site that umm Fable was coming to pc i think but like i said i don't know if yall have said anything about it