xisto Community
dark

What Do You Like To Watch On Tv?

Comedies .... Kath & Kim, Simpsons, Friends, Will & Grace, Frasier, The Office ....

Dramas .... any of the "Law and Order" series, The Dead Zone, Millenium ....

Fashion TV, (oh, the shame) and Music Channels ....

Posted Image

XD wow.. what a question for a TV freak like myself.Well, the channels that I usually watch are Cartoon Network, Food Channel, Animal Plant, VH1, Discovery Channel, and Court TV.CN: The only shows that I really like are the comedies, Family Guy/Venture Bros. The Teentitans and TMNT are great shows as well ^^FC: It's both Unwrapped and Good Eats. XD That Alton Brown...AP: The Most extreme and the Jeff Corwin Experience. ^^Vh1: America's top model and Kept. Watching men and women fight for an ultimate goal makes for real entertainment, at least for me. XDDC: Any of those TABOO shows, food/blood rites. Those are jawdropping television programs.CTV: Awesome channel! The investigators and forensic files are just cool. Very compelling.... XD ^^: TV really does make my day sometimes.

Basically I will watch almost anything; unless it's (phrased politely) rubbish (e.g any 'reality' show where they stick a bunch of people in a house / on beach / random generic arena etc) I don't hate all 'reality shows' ok all of them 'cept the Apprentice. probably top 5 at the moment are:1) House2) The Dead Zone3) Stargate SG-14) ScrubsO.k so I got lost at 4.

I dont watch tv so much, but my favorite programs are:CSICSi MIAMDark angelConan O`brien B)pimp my rideX-filesand of course simpsons & futurama :P

Doesn't anyone like anime? OHh man, I love anime. Here's some of my favorite shows in order.1) FullMetal Alchemist2) Ghost in the shell3) Samori(erm spelling?) Champloon4) Inuyasha5) Family guy6) FuturamaI'm probably missing a few but these are my favorite.

ANIME ANIME ANIME!!!Tee hee hee :P mainly i watch "anime network" which can be found on comcast on demandthese are the particualr animes i watch:1. Get Backers2. Full Metal Panic3. Princess Tutu4. Pretear5. SaiyukiFor other animes, I just download them. I don't really like watching TV