xisto Community
dark

What Do You Like To Watch On Tv?

HiI am sure someone will post that they chose not to have a TV and don't own one but for the rest of us, TV is part of our life even if it's 30 mn a day.Me actually it depends on my mood but the news are always my big number one, followed by sport (Soccer, rugby, football, a little baseball), then in third programs where I learn something on channels like the history channel, discovery channel or animal planet and at fourth programs related to crime like america's most wanted or cops and others.What I absolutly hate are sitcoms, the laughs in the background get on my nerves, also sometimes the Oprah, Dr Phil which my wife enjoys a lot, there is too many dumb people showing up and asking dumb questions but to each is own.So how does the tube gets your focus?RegardsPatrick

In no particular order:1. CSI2. Alias3. Queer eye4. HBO5. Cinemax6. Star Movies7. Reality shows8. MTVI'm a certified couch potato. I can go on for 8 hours straight having a short break only for lunch or dinner. Haha!

I am a big fan of basketball, especially of the NBA. I love watching my home town dominate throughout the season (GO BULLS!). Other than that, I enjoy watching car-modding shows (TLC's Overhaulin') and some realisty shows (ex. The Apprentice). I love comedies too (The Office).

I love SpikeTV! No it is not a TV show it s a channel. I love SpikeTV because they play all kinds of cool shows like Fear Factor, and all the best action movies from 80's to now. I could sit in front of the brain sucker all day watching SpikeTV.It is also the only channel that plays MXC. (Most Extreme elimination Challenge)

CSI (Las Vegas, Miami and New York)Hustle (some uk tv show I found on bt, its really good)The ApprenticeThe O.C.SmallvilleSimple LifeThe Daily Show with John Stuard Pimp My RideThe Office

LoL.. i can watch anything in TV... i don't have any specific TV Shows to see, just turn on the TV and keep changing channel until i find good one... i like, horror, crime and act, action, someone profiles, comedy.. but no NEWS or ADS.. i never watch any advertisement in TV, when it appears, i will just change the channel... :o

Well I love HBO (most of the time) because they have great movies (most of the time) and they don't show ads (which is great). I also love to watch Discovery Channel (all 4 of them ... my favourites ones are Discovery Science and Discovery Civilization). They are ready to lunch Cinamax in my country and I can't wait to see how it looks. I think it will be great since it is run by HBO...

I dont really watch tooo much tv but the best shows to watch that i normally sit down to relax to are 1. CSI2. Blind Justice3. Alias4. StarGate (SG1 and Atlantis)5. BattleStar Galactica6. Any Hockey Game being broadcastedThose are what i normally watch in no particular order....and ive been watching mroe of the first 5 with the NHL begin cancelled atm.

Regularly Watch:AprenticeSurvivorJoeyEnterprise :o (Heard that the show is done, but not sure, missed a couple of weeks and all of the sudden no new shows)Six Feet Under :D (waiting for Season 3, Yes I know I am behind, but heck they only just finished showing Season 2 here in Canada)Occasionally watchCSI (Original only, haven't watched Miami or NY though I would like to catch a NY one)Old Star Trek re-runs (original show, TNG, DS-9, and Voyager)Smallville (almost to the point of regularly watching this one)Stargate SG1Hockey (No NHL This year though, but OHL.... Go Knights Go!!!!)

I watch television in my spare time like most of you but I don't get alot of spare time.Some of My Favorite Shows Are:Mail CallWWII ShowsThe SimpsonsWhatever Else Is On Thats Not Completely BoringSometimes I Like To Watch:HBO MoviesFox 2 News

Unfortunately I watch a lot TV! I think sometimes it is good I mean in fact it is a part of our culture, but of course we neglect a lot of things, when we watch TV.So I'm watching LOST, OC. California, Amy (the judge :o), Sex and the City, Gillmore Girls, Boston Public, Nip Tuck, Desperate Housewifes and sometimes Big Brother, because my sister is watching this.The most of the serials I watch are American serials. I don't know why, but for me they are the best. Germany isn't so good in 'making movies/serials'.In our flat in Poland we have Discovery Channel, Animal Planet and National Geographic. I love this channels I would watch them the whole time if we would have them in Germany, too.

I mostly watch children's shows, because I am a full time babysitter. I don't watch too much television otherwise.I never miss Law & Order: Criminal Intent though. And I like Without a Trace, too.

Usually I watch The 70's show - it is the best show ever!!! (You just have to laugh all the time)...and then usually i watch What i like about you because we have these two series one after another everyday from 5 to 6 pm....There are also many movies i like to watch such as criminal, horror and stuff..I liked macgyver when i was young but now it is a lil' boring:D but when i was a kid i tried most of his stuff out - never ended up that well:D:Dgreetz;)