xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
melkonianarg

Runescape (online Game By Jagex) Anyone play it?

runescape

Runescape (online Game By Jagex)

I started playing runescape one year ago and I have seven-teen different usernames and people one of them (level 31)is mqnwbe8 another is hunttherunt another is coltdavis73 another is nickbackdoby another is one me and my cousin share which is looter3godz.!...

Looter3godz isnt as strong as mqnwbe8 but mqnwbe8 and looter3godz are the highest level and the strongest overall out of all of them.!...

-reply by mqnwbe8

Runescape

Runescape (online Game By Jagex)

Hi everone I play runescape and I think it is very fun but I have to agree it does get somewhat boring every one in a while. Iplay frugooscape and I started playing moparsape and there all private servers just like runescape except better. So I am basically saying you all should try those games and they are

http://www.frugooscape.net/

https://forum.moparisthebest.com/

have fun!

I subscribed to runescape for a long time. i use to love it. but i got bored of it.Especially when they brought out the trading and wilderness updates.Although i still check the news and log on occasionally.I plan to play for a while when the new graphical update is released ;)

Actually, its not even runescape2 anymore, its runescape3.. And, I hate the people who say " I hate the game, it has noobish graphics" ... No matters how beautifull the graphics can be, its always about the gameplay.. And, if u ask me, Jagex has messed up the gameplay more and more over the years.. ive played runescape for 3 years and I must say, I liked runescape more at the beginning than at the end. Jagex updated too much the be secure, and now they've lost alot of customers.. Bounty Hunter cant beat the wilderness in any view

Hi,I'm mehme786 I play runescape I am a good ffeind of zezima I worked for him once he gave me 100k for 100 flax I am a memeber and I stil play it to this day I'm lvl 60 combt..My attack is 51 my strengh is 49 and my defence is 48 and so far iv ben selling flax,because iv only been playing for a while(I stopped playing)...And so far iv made 801k selling bow strings and flax I started selling them yesterday and made 81k in less than 20 mins...See what you can do when your a memebr try itif your already a member then you should sell bowstrings and flax youll be a million air by the end of the month! =)Add me mehmet786 and I will give you a tutorial on runescape if your a new playeer,or if youve never been memebr before then I can help you get around and ill help you become a millions air..By the end of the month,I will be! =)-reply by mehmet786

Runescape RocksRunescape (online Game By Jagex)

Yea I play runescape. My user name is giantfood. I am lvl 88cb members world 83 cb non-mem world. Str is 70 atk is 65 def is 66 if you want to know my otherskills look in hiscores ranked in all skills. And for yall who hate runescape yall should get a clue and leave this forum. If you hate it why click it haha. And for those who thin you will lag cause its on internet browser they got a client you can download from there sight that makes it not on the browser. So if you lagg then don't worry about it or get a new comp. I am usualy on 3:30-10:00 Pm (you.S. Central time zone).Just send me message. Oh and if you want to cut yew trees with me just contact me and ill come cutting. I need 66k yews without buying and usually get bored cutting unless someone is there cutting with me to chat with. For cutting yews members world only. At camelot or grand tree.-reply by Giantfood

I play runescape and I'm a member I'm a level 73+1 because of summoning I have 1.1m if you are a member I suggest doing clue scrolls if your a non member I would mine woodcut or if your a pure I would problably go pking in the new pvp worlds my username is War king344 add me if you want.

runescape related gamesRunescape (online Game By Jagex)

I am  a non stop runescape player.  I started 2 months ago and am a lvl 43 cb. Sometimes I get bored of runescape and wana play somthing else. A month ago I was non stop looking for another games related to runescape but I couldn't find anything. So if you guys know of any games I would actually like to play Please send a response.

/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley16.Gif

Keywords:

Runescape sucks. Thats it. It jist does. I used to play like when I was like 10 but I have a life now. If you like runescape or if you don't play Perfect World International its like WoW and runescape together way better graphics thoAnd also try out Gunz by ijji.Com-reply by Stpgunz

Runescape Used to be one of my favorite not stop playing games when I was about 13-15.The only reason why i stopped playing is because they took out the WILD! The one thing that was actually fun in the game they took it out... Today they have PVP worlds and Bounty Hunter but it is defiantly not the same. The wild would be in every world, you wouldn't have to go to a world just meant for killing(PVP). And now when you kill some one, you dont even get what they have wearing! you get a random item high item if they were holding expensive equipment on them. Back then you would get everything they dropped! everything they were wearing and i miss it :). Im pretty sure i still would be playing runescape only if they never removed the wild. But nope jagex messed up and lost alot of their PK players (lost alot of money) since PKing was 10x funner as a Member people would pay just to kill in the wild. but I was the many customers they lost since they removed it.Also they got ride of how when you drop a item anyone can see the drop and pick up the item. But now they removed it so once you drop a item no one can ever see it, and it will disappear. This addon i can understand why they put it, (to prevent online selling of items) but by them doing this took out one of the main things in a RPG. its suppose to be realistic and by dropping something that no one can see just takes it right out of the game :\