xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
melkonianarg

Runescape (online Game By Jagex) Anyone play it?

I use to play runescape untill I got lvl 121, It got really boring so I quit. My account is still active and it still has members. It has 99 strength, defense, health, attack and more. I sometimes play on server 21 and always talk to friends. I almost never do any hunting and am only on about 1 hour every two months. If you ever want to meet in game or anything please PM me and I will let you see my legend char xD. I am sorry I am bragging but I would never expect to find people that were into runescape here. Please pm me I get really bored.

i play runescap sometime now its boring sense im not a member anymore my username is mobody, im lvl 82 yey lol.  im not a noob lol my highest stat is probably fishing lvl 72. :blink:

stat        lvl

Attack      70

strength  66

defence  65

148429[/snapback]

I dont mean to reply so late but you are stong. i am only level 51

I used to love this game and i played it all the time and i mean all the time...the new runescape just plain sucks thats y i hate it i just loved classic and im like level 82 and i have like 92 Defense, 87 Attack, and like 67 Strength

Runescape is horrible, in my own personal opinion. The combat system lacks any feel to it. You chop with everything, except the bow. At least Jagex had common sense with that, for crying out loud. Anyway, I could go on and on and on for a while about it, but I just flat out dislike Runscape. There are many better MMORPGs out there.

Runescape is one of the most awful games you can ever play. The graphics are absolutely horrible, they are two dimensional. It takes a long time to even be any good at the game. The things you can do are so repetative. So many people play the game that the things that were once fun are no longer fun. The game puts a bunch of files on your computer and who knows how many of them are spyware. It takes forever to load. When you minimize the browser window you have to worry about the screen turning white. Never play this game after you realize how bad it is you will have wasted a bunch of time for nothing.

Runescape, more like Uglyface.I hate the game, Runescape should be burned and then after that the ashes of the game should be burned again.Sorry if I offended anybody. :lol:

Edited by Borghunter (see edit history)

Runescape, more like Uglyface.
I hate the game, Runescape should be burned and then after that the ashes of the game should be burned again.

Sorry if I offended anybody. :lol:

I agree. Runescape is only for people with crappy computers with fast internet, no offence intended.

hi my runescape username is maddy370 and i used to lve going on runescape but now i think it is a bit boring after a wile because it takes me so long to get my lvl up now im a lvl 55 but i still like playing on it when im bored and now playing cricket or football or rachet and clank galdiator for the playstation 2 witch is the best game but for tony hawks underground 1 ever!i will probably come back on if i become a member for my birthday then it will be a different game i hope for me .

HI, my runescape username is melkonianarg, and i'm basically a newbie on it. I was endering if anyone else on this forum had heard of it, or had played it or has an account. I have found out that the best way of playing it, other than simply completing quests is to get together in groups to do stuff, like abush people in the wilderness or all go mining. This way the most amount of raw materials is produced and can be made into bars of metal, followed by shields and weapons including swords , scimitars and bows, ranging from longbows to short bows...So anyone played, if so leave your username on the topic and we may talk to each other on it, i usually go on at about 10pm uk time for 20-30 minutes, just for refernce (UK time). Seeeya everyone!

hey i am just wandering where abouts do u live in the united kingdom???