xisto Community
spyshow

Free Sms Program send sms free to any one

Man thankx for that its awesome and it really works thanks again. I hav tried many txt programs that are supposed to work but don't, no problem wit this 1 tho.

Wow...thanks for the kool link pal. I guess i wont have to pay for sms again.EM....i thought that the program is totally free but it says you have only five free sms to send before you register. Too bad.. :(

Thats the beauty of it. It works anywhere just for every number you must type your countries code in before the cellphone number.

it does work in any country of the world. For instance, I have been able to use it here in Nigeria (real kool though). All you need is an internet connection and a computer. Thats all and you can use it, but my only proble wit it is that it gives you a limited amount of sms (5, so to say) unless you pay.
Kinda ******* though.

i have download it and eagerly to have a try.is it valid in any area?i'd like to know :(

it is valid in any area of the world you are. Like i said before, all you need is a computer and an internet connection and you are done.
Just install it and register your phone number and start using it. Simple.

These days they try to prevent that. Registry files = big brother. :( For example, if you tried to renew a trial of Photoshop 6.0 by uninstalling and then reinstalling, it would lock you out and probably irrate you. It is still worth a try. Have fun!

Its not hard to remove the registry entries (not that i am saying i would) plus i am pretty sure its all managed online so you will have to create a new account to recieve another 5 free messages, but you probably can't register the same cellphone twice, damn it

These days they try to prevent that. Registry files = big brother.  :(  For example, if you tried to renew a trial of Photoshop 6.0 by uninstalling and then reinstalling, it would lock you out and probably irrate you.
It is still worth a try.

Have fun!

even if you give it a try, you might end up been banned from using the program so I will advice anyone that hasnt the money to register it to use the 5 free SMS and forget about the program. That is exactly what I am gonna do BTW.