xisto Community
hellgate

What Is Your Best Game You Ever Played? i want to know it:P

What's CounterStrike Source ?Is it the source codes for the game or just an expansion..If it's expansion, I don't seem to find the reviews on the net...The only expansion for CounterStrike is CS Condition Zero

I find this game is one of the best games I ever played:. It's NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUNG 2, because the cars are very good after tuning, which makes this game so good, the cars are to 100% indivudals. But its also exiting to race online because you met a lot of people and you have a lot of fun.!!

I would have to say that the best game every would have to be The Sims (evey version and expansion pack to the game). I don't know maybe because in some sick insane way I can control the little people (named, ironically, Sims) and make them doalmost anything (thanks to many sims fans out there who make hacks and hack objects).

I've never played too many first person shooters (my compy can't handle the awesome graphics in most :P ). My favorite game of all time is Diablo II. I've played it for about 4 years and I've yet got bored of it. It gives me the constant feeling that you can always get better gear.Well, nowadays, I'm pretty dang rich so now I'm into trying out hardcore mode (so far, both my friends got killed by a level 95 sorceress :D)

Well, my fav game is THUG, tony hawks underground, because I love spending time online hanging out with friends.But thrwing aside spotrs-like games, probably Soul Calibur 2 or FFX(love the graphics..).Ok, scratch that, deff SC2, it had me going for hours, and is always fun to play for me.

Hmmm.... can I vote for Pong? When I was a kid my parents bought me this "New and Amazing thing" called a Video Game... it was a box that hooked up to our TV and had these two controllers with 1 button ond a wheel on each one...Pong was awesome for quite a few years... Oh yes... there were actually two games on the maching . Pong... and Hockey... which was basically the same thing.. just with a smaller space to score in.

Well, since I was playing the game before I went online. I'd say, Final Fantasy TACTICS and The whole Dragon Warrior/Quest series. Those games have inspired me, and kept me hooked for long periodds of time. I can't say there's such a thing as the best game, because all games have flaws. I just happen to play different games and love them! (Of course, there're some that I dislike)

I find this game is one of the best  games I ever played:.

It's NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUNG 2, because the cars are very good after tuning, which makes this game so good, the cars are to 100% indivudals.

But its also exiting to race online because you met a lot of people and you have a lot of fun.!!

158700[/snapback]

I like tactical games, that is why you is very good to me. It seems real, army, tank, aircraft, ship everything. Looks perfect and very interesting to play...

I like warcraft also and battle realms, C.S is good but I prefer those tactical games...I enjoy building troops, tanks and the way I attack my opponent? wow.... that was really tactical games...:P

My best game I ever had played.Is unreal tournament , I played everytime i was really a greep in the game.I was every day online in the game.I played in a lan-connection so i had fast internet.And Other game which i like is fifa , I was crazy at fifa , i liked it to make your own team , your players.That is the reason why i like roller coaster tycoon.Most of all I like strategy and sports , and action I like most. :P

My best game I ever had played.Is unreal tournament , I played everytime i was really a greep in the game.I was every day online in the game.I played in a lan-connection so i had fast internet.And Other game which i like is fifa , I was crazy at fifa , i liked it to make your own team , your players.That is the reason why i like roller coaster tycoon.Most of all I like strategy and sports , and action I like most. :P

161965[/snapback]

I think my favorite ever would be this All-Star 2003 baseball game or something like that for the GameCube, lots of players on a baseball game with tons of management options, team customization, great gameplay... I intend to rent a more recent version of it sometime, probably not until the winter though when I'm stuck inside and can't play normal baseball B)

My favorite game would have to be metal gear solid 3 snake eater for the ps2 its such a fun game and u can do so much the camoflauge part is very good to cuz it actually helps u hide and istn just their as an annoyance also the guns and stuff u get are very kewl also and the storyline is also very good and u can kill stuff in the wild and eat it not my favorite part but i had to mention it u have to eat to or ur stamina will go down and it makes it much harder to aim cuz ur shakin so much the only bad thing about this game is that some of the cinematics are very long the first one alone is like 15mins and the last cinematic is like a half hour personally i skip through all of em so my times better so i get a better rank at the end.

My favourite games would have to be: Star Wars: Jedi Outcast, Mortal Kombat: Plug in and play game, The Simpsons: The Arcade, and The House of The Dead game and pretty much any kind of action game that can be played in a game console, PC or that might have been in the arcades once.

Shenmue is the greatest game of all time. We can only hope that a third one is made and the story is completed. The second installment, though not living up to the first, was still a solid RPG. Just an awsome game, that's it.