xisto Community
hellgate

What Is Your Best Game You Ever Played? i want to know it:P

At the prresent, there are too many games :D , all most are interesting :lol: and attractive :( .

That's hard to decide for the best game because I love all most of game's type - RPG :P , turn base, action, racing, adventure, etc :( .

But RPG is the first, so I think :) ... Final Fantasy is the best for me :D .

the second's Need for Speed Underground :D and the third's Zelda B) .

Although new games were released all day but no any games can stop me to play and love Final Fantasy, the best game forever for me :( .

I dunno, I play too many games. It's probably The Legend of Zelda in 1st place, it's got great gameplay and value, and you always know Miyamoto's good, the 2nd is Super Mario (the new ones), again Shigsy, and the 3rd is perhaps some Metroid or Half Life 2....... All these are great and are recommended for everyone. As for my best console, probably the GameCube or the Nintendo DS.

I don't play or finish many games, but my most recent one was call of duty and i LOVED IT!!! It was soo realistric and put me in ww2! Anyway, i played crash bandicoot without cheats on ps and won, starcraft with all cheats and won, and call of duty no cheats. I'm currently playing nexus and have just met noah's ark (you should research the story), no cheats as i don't think there are any, playing on medium mode and loving it!

Well theres a couple good games out there right now i dont have just one favorite but heres them for each system.Genesis- Altered BeastSuper Nintendo- Super MetroidPlaystation- All Resident EvilsPlaystation 2- Gran Turismo 4X box- Halo 2PC- WoW, Diablo II: LOD & C&C Generals

This isn't an easy question, but obviusly I should make a choice. Without any doubt Half Life (1) is probably one of the best game that I have ever tried. But I think that the best is Victoria. It's a quite recent game (about one year, for Italy), but I think that it isn't very popular. Developers (more famous for Europa Universalis) define it a strategic game, but I think that it's something more. It isn't a copy of Age of Empires or Empire Earth, but all wars, trade are based on real territory of nation during the XIX century. I can think that many people dislike games so similar to the real world, but for me the great number of features it offer, its complexity, its great number of reals details (real events, countries, colonies, real alliance) and its "flexibility" (you can lead any country, form UK to a small german duchy to a US secessionist state) made it the best game that I have ever played

i think one of the most addictive games i ever played was Counter strike.Best game... that would be HL1 and HL2... loli loved all the commnder & conquer series, far cry and doom 3... and lots of another ones i dont remember. :lol:

grand theft auto: san andreas...the best games are GTA's and the newest version that comes out always seems to out-do any game on the market... it has great replay value and is very entertaining...i would say at the moment the best game is GTA:SA overall, GTA and old skool... Sonic the hedgehog :lol:

ehh... yeah i always have a problem when it comes to something like this, i have more than one "favorite" game, but they go in intervals, curently in first would be Armored Core...Which if nobody knows what that is, think of Nead For Speed Underground turned into giant robots that fight agaisnt each other in arenas, and running company missions...Now if you want a more indepth, you start off in your generic Armored Core or AC where you have to complete a mission sigifying being accepted as a "raven" Most go into the arena and defeat a few enemies win money go into the store upgrade your ac, then go and run missions complete them, for more money than in the arena. Sometime later in the missions the storie starts to take place, and your givin a reason to fight in your ac other than to make money.Other game series i like to play are theGran Turismo SeriesNead For Speed SeriesMegaman/X seriesMidnight Club SeriesAce Combat SeriesFinal Fantasy Seriesand a few others i cant remember at the moment (sorry)but they generaly return to being my favorite when a new game is released...

I think my favorite was Rayman 2 which is game with superb graphix, inovative gameplay and fantasy world. I played it 4 years ago and must say it is only game that gave me this kind of impression. Other games I liked are: Carmageddon 1 and 2, Timeshock:Pinball and from MAME Ghost and Goblins, and Double Dragon.

i think one of the most addictive games i ever played was Counter strike.

Best game... that would be HL1 and HL2... lol

133660[/snapback]

Thank you, that is the series i was trying to remember... I have spent many many sleepless week nights playing 1.6 and source. Notice i said week nights, for i cant get on during the weeked, something about how people get really pissed off if you dont play on a server near your location when your on dial up.

no matter what people tell you, 1.6 and source are not same. The physics are completely different. The over all game play is the same, but the way you play it is totaly different. Such as bullets stray more correctly, and players bodies will twist and turn making them look like the player is still alive. (Trust me, i have wasted of 50 clips of bullets since buying source...)

Best game for me is always Real Time Strategy...And it's Command and Conquer Generals : Zero HourWarCraft III Reign of Chaos and Warcraft III Frozen Throne comes second..