xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shackman

Cute Voice

It's not dead. Just that some people from Singapore can't view it at certain times. Including me. Not too sure if other countries are affected...but no complaints from anyone outside Singapore yet.I don't know why. Probably got to do with uni.cc domain thing. Not too sure. It's not dead though....If anyone can help, please do.-Shackman

Edited by Shackman (see edit history)

Dead link, change it...

129799[/snapback]

im from UK, the link work perfectly for me. that;s a chinese song called 说爱你 by 蔡依林. why dont u try another host ?

works fine for me too. :lol: chinese chipmunk? :)

Hahaha! Wow! Cute Really, but a...why dont you make a beat with it, perhaps it could be a real hit!!!!!!! :lol::) It has to have some chinese bells in it you know, that would be very cool! Hahaha Fruityloops 4 is a program to make beats. I made some songs myself too! It's real fun!

Kisses,

Nani Cheri

http://szafa.pl/?reg_layer=1&utm_source=butikpl&utm_medium=przekierowanie&utm_campaign=butik

haha...thanks guys...Other than Fruitloops, is there any other free programs that can be used to electronically add in sounds such as beats or instrumental souds...like the guitar or piano?-Shackman

does the link work?i could not open it...if it is chinese song,okey,i listen to them everyday.:)the singer called jolin a very famous pop star all over easten Asian.and the name of song named "SAY I LOVE",which is the most leading song of jolin's special.