xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ill

Another High School Shooting?

Mexia, Texas. Never heard of it? It's where many of the people who run zroenergy.net live, myself included. We go to school at the city's only highschool, Mexia High School. Today we had a school shooting scare. A kid named Allen Younger brought a .22 with a clip in his pocket, a .50 and a deer shotgun in his truck. The kid is a senior at this school. I've attended a few classes with him in the past and to say the least, the kid is *BLEEP*ed up in the head. 8th grade year, he talked about shooting up the school but my friends and I just dismissed it, saying he didn't have the balls, of course we never said it to his face, just within ourselves. Well almost 5 years later, he brought the guns, showed them to people in the band hall full of like 100+ students.. and then one of the students he showed them to told on him and the whole school was put on lock down. Lock Down is a procedure our school has if anything of this nature occurs. All doors are locked, no one is allowed to come or go, we all hide in a corner of the room. We were in lockdown from 8:30 AM to about 11:20 AM. During it they ran each student through metal detectors and that's how they got Allen.My thought on what his motive was.. To be cool. I don't think he was gonna shoot anyone, I mean, he might of. But I think he just brought them to school to look cool. He would be the dumbass to do that.Oh also, during this, a guy got caught with weed...Two days ago, on Tuesday, there was a bomb threat called in, probably by Allen himself. And many students got suspended and put in alternative school. One student got caught with various knifes, and a machete in his truck. He's a good kid. Everyone knows why he had them, he mows yards for more than half the old people in Mexia. Another got caught with two shotguns in his truck, from hunting. Another good kid. One kid got caught with a box cutter, a good kid too. A girl got caught with weed in her car. And another guy got caught with a knife or something in his car. Busy week eh?..comments?

well it wasnt a shooting, it was stopped. hence the question mark :o

Well, I don't live there, and I am glad, why is it people are always "Shooting Things Up" nowadays? When I was in highschool you'd have to be the next BTK or JTR to do something like that, why so much violence now, I don't think it's TV or VideoGames, unless there was prior problems with that child, but the other children, children today are harsh on each other...

Hm, once when I was about 13 or 14, I messed with a kid at this really bad school I was going to at the time (in Tennessee) and he threatened to kill me. I thought nothing of it, but a friend of mine went and reported him the next day. Turned out he had a loaded pistol in his locker, loaded, with extra ammo in his backpack. Guess I owe my life to my friend, right?

er,it is so dangerous in the kind of highschool within the forcible surroundings.i have never heard about shooting in my area before and confirm there will not happen for ever.because students could not like or care the mailed fist at all.if happen,there must shock everyone all over the country.i would say be careful yourself and look forward to enjoying the peace and safe life in highschool.

Something like shooting has never happened or hardly happened in any other countries. Why this keeps repeatedly happening in the United States of America? Though its the most prosperous country in the world some serious problems are also going on. From worse to the best are happening in the US. I think its the mindset people get in that kind of atmosphere. And another problem is why everyone could just get gun which they will use it for killing people? why why why?

Well living in Texas, I know that a lot of people here hunt. Thus guns are in abundance.. and the young man had access to his guns..

Are you KIDDING me Dragonfly? Middle eastern countries have BOMBINGS at schools and churches, like every day.But other than middle eastand maybe parts of asia, I don't know of any other countries that do things like that. I've never heard of Africans or English or Australians or Russians bombing and shooting schools and churches.

All I can say is come to California and go to Southside Compton in Los Angelos. The kids there are packing heat everyday. So I can't say I am that surprised or shocked.