xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

Test Topic

TEST REPLY!It works LoL:oBy the way, OpaQue, I think this forum will be always stoped... the most part of the people here are hosted by Xisto and have an account :D Do you think a Guests Forum is really needed?

TEST REPLY!

It works LoL

:o

By the way, OpaQue, I think this forum will be always stoped... the most part of the people here are hosted by Xisto and have an account  :D

Do you think a Guests Forum is really needed?

128805[/snapback]

if you noticed there are more than 100 guests coming online every day, they probely com to get some answers or something, but I think OpaQue is just doing this to promote TRAP27.

Hahaha.. you people jump on to conclusions so easily.. Its nothing like that. I searched the net for merging 2 invision database. After 2 hours of searching.. it was of no use. I could not find any. I sat down and studied the database structure of invision.. checked what all changes take place and how things work. Took me another 2-3 hours. And finally stepped down to edit my databases and merge them...keeping my fingers crossed :oIf you see, The board posts has gone from 68,000 to 110,000. This was due to the import. Now the problem was, I did not wanted to shut the forums off completely for long periods of time.. so I changed the database index to a higher value and made room for the new records. So things continued as normal and I inserted all the records inbetween. And ofcourse.. forum was put offline for some time to rebuild all statistics and verify the things :-)This post was created when I changed the AUTOINCREMENT INDEX of the database tables to see the TOPIC ID and POST ID.

So thats why I couldnt use Xisto for a while, it said "Installing Modifications, have a cup of water". I was typing this really long reply and i pressed add reply and it went to the login page saying installing mod~~~. Cool, I was jumping to conclusions, if i read my reply back it makes no sence.From.::DAMAN::.