xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

.hello.

Y halo thar, hope you enjor your time here at Xisto :(I am Triple X as you can see, the mod people hate and the one with a bad temper, get to love me or feel my wrath :( lol j/k welcome.

the mod people hate and the one with a bad temper,

finally
i never thought that i will live to see the day You write sth appropriate and worthy ones attention :( and without BLEEPS etc.. Have you gotten older? :(

im impressed

ok now to
Phantom

welcome to the place that is the best free host

hey...welcome to here .i am new too a week ago and i enjoy myself in Xisto.com which is the best free host i think.there are lots of funny guy ...i like here hope you too!good luck! :(

Hi welcome to Xisto. I am your friendly retarded host for tonights even matinee. To your lower left is the newest posted forums and to the top is the what i call the "chit chat box". Ok actings over. Anyways welcome I just moved in sometime last week.

Welcome to Xisto! Everyone here is, usually very friendly and helpful with anything you need. I'm sure you will love it here and never want to leave. :( Later, -- J.

Hi,i'm one of the Xisto admins,if you got any questions... just ask! :(i hope you will enjoy your stay here,and make some good friends,and stay active!greetzwassie