xisto Community
clouds421

Location? Where's Everybody From?

I was born in columbus Indiana and have resided in Illinois most all of mylife. I currently live in Sandwich, IL but have my house up for sale as I'm looking to move somewhere more scenic and wooded and buy a campground!

I'm from Drummondville, Quebec, Canada. I speak french (duh!!!). That is why my english is so poor.... I'm doing my best to learn! It is the first time I come here, looks good. I'll surely have fun here. Take care and see you soon :(

No one else from India or Malaysia???I am from India but living temporarily in Malaysia...I have started feeling alone. At least there was one from Singapore... A neighbour of sorts...Lunaray, selamat sehjatra!!!

No one else from India or Malaysia???
I am from India but living temporarily in Malaysia...

I have started feeling alone.

No need to feel alone. Today I have joined the forum . I am your friend from India.
Share your thoughts with me.
But I think there should be no partialty on this forum relating to country preference. We all are here on this forum from just one class "HUMAN".

Hi Googlue, I am living in New Delhi Capital of India. What about you??? I mean your native place in India [ I know you are in Malaysia now a days ]. Have you ever visit New Delhi.

Thanks a lot Googlue for giving me one point of reputaion. Can you please tell me how to give reputation points to someone. Sorry, I am new to this forum so I don't know about this.