xisto Community
clouds421

Location? Where's Everybody From?

I was born and raised in Bahrain (its a country near saudi arabia), then after 13 years, 2002, i moved to Holland, my dad's dutch and i can speak dutch. Shortly after moving to holland i see what kind of crummyplace it really is. Bahrain is much better, there aren't any terrorist attacks because its only a minuscule island with 800,000+ inhabitants. Still its 1/100 the size of iceland with more people. Bahrain had bennigans chililes etc, more restaurants, it was a more commercial country. Oh well.

Hi! SolankyI am from Karnataka...Been in New Delhi several times... Worked in Rajasthan for 3 years...What do you do?To add reputation to anybody, go to one of their posts and click on the "+" link next to their "reputaion" under their avatar in the left pane. You will be taken to a page and write out a reason why you are raising his/her reputation... that's it!Hope it's useful!Googlue!

I was born and raised in Bahrain (its a country near saudi arabia), then after 13 years, 2002, i moved to Holland, my dad's dutch and i can speak dutch.  Shortly after moving to holland i see what kind of crummyplace it really is.  Bahrain is much better, there aren't any terrorist attacks because its only a minuscule island with 800,000+ inhabitants.  Still its 1/100 the size of iceland with more people.  Bahrain had bennigans chililes etc, more restaurants, it was a more commercial country.  Oh well.

Welcome Jave!
Nice info about your country Bahrain...
I have many friends whose parents are staying at Bahrain...

You know, the unfortunate idea is that any Gulf country is same... Your info is very lucid.

Thanks

Googlue!

Hi Googlue, Thanks for the nice information about reputation. I am student. I am doing MCA. So you are from Karnataka. I have never gone to Karnataka. But I have visited Maharashtra. I am wishing to get a job in Banglore.

born in wisconsin move to nh for 6 months then lived in vermont for a good 17 years then join the army went to south carolina, the georgia then washington then kuwait then iraqhave a nice day

lol... I m frm India!! N i see some of my indian mates in this site too :) :)  So i guess  its gonna be fun being here....
(lol... what will the reputation thing do?)

Hi! Milli Riba...
Nice to meet u online like this!

Welcome to Xisto and its great forum and hosting!

Where in India are you from?
BTW, your name is very unusal and very interesting...
What are you doing?

Googlue!

Hi Googlue,                Thanks for the nice information about reputation.
I am student. I am doing MCA. So you are from Karnataka. I have never gone to Karnataka. But I have visited Maharashtra. I am wishing  to get a job in Banglore.

Hi! Solanky...
Hope you get a job in Bangalore and your dreams come true!

BTW, since many of us here are from India, why don't we start a separate thread here?? In the lobby so that we break no rules! I will post one now and hope we continue on that for a while.

Will post a link to that thread here....

Meanwhile.. take a look at this:
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/2201-where-is-trap17com-such-a-good-host/=

BTW, did you notice your reputation??

Googlue!

BTW, did you notice your reputation??

I am sorry Googlue but Please explain what you want to say.
I have already seen that you have given me reputioan point. I have already make a post for thanking you.
Did you have not noticed that or you want to something other.

too bad...i seem to be the only Nigerian in this forum *sighs*. That makes me feel very sad cos i aint got my countrymen in here.My Bad :)

I live in Alexandria, Louisiana. It is a medium sized city thats the heart of a small metro area of about 120,000 people. It is located directly in the center of the state and is about 3 hours drive from New Orleans. It is 2 hours from baton rouge home of the 2003 National college football champs. The LSU Tiger. :) How Bout dem Tigers! :) I was Born and raised here. Then my freshman year i moved to dallas Tx. and finished High school them moved back and been here ever since. There is a curse on the town, If you are born here no matter how hard you tr to leave you always end up back here lol