xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

The Next Life the former life

Love is being happy for the other person when they are happy being sad for the person when they are sad being together in good times and being together in bad times Love is the source of strength Love is being honest with yourself at all times being honest with the other person at all times telling, listening, respecting the truth and never pretending Love is the source of reality Love is an understanding so complete that you feel as if you are a part of the other person accepting the other person just the way they are and not trying to change them to be something else Love is the source of unity Love is the freedom to pursue your own desires while sharing your experiences with the other person the growth of one individual alongside of and together with the growth of another individual Love is the source of success

I don't think many people are going to be able to read that lol :([Edit] Thanks for translating. It's a really good piece or writing, I like the message you put through in it, great work :(

Guys, this is not a poem. It is a composition... And its great =). I wish i could write my compos so well >_<;. I would try writing chinese on my computer, but i don't have the software, so looks like my chinese is limited to only paper =P

I do not care whether people would love to read my article or not. I add it here only wanting to share it with the people who can understand it ... ... Anyhow ,it is use to be a state of my mindAdditonally ,i admit of course this is not a peom .I did not say it is a peom.I had thought it is a forum to pubish any stuff as long as it is created by urself... ... There is no doubt that anything i add here is writen by myself . I can garantee that ...

Woah guangdian do you speak japanese? Where are you from? byu diagaku nihongo de benkyoo siteimasu :) I'm not that good yet but I'm practicing. nihongo ga tottemo muzukasii desu nee. Unfortunetly I only know 100 something kanzi so I couldnt' keep up with your poem. One day though:P

That poem is truly deep, and by deep, im not sure what I mean , but its good, better even, than some poetry by professional poets, keep up the good work!