xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Hey just joined

Hey i just joined this forums and it seems nice, im 16 live in canada and i like to try and make webpages and i also play warcraft.

hi hows it going. just remember stick by the rules and all will be good or else we'll send a Mountie over to beat you up! just kidding have a great time.

Hello, xtreme I am from the USA ,and I am 46 years old I dont mind a game or two now and then myself. lol I bet you could teach me a few things at that I have never played the game you speek of maybe sometime we could try it out. Thank you for your reply. I look forward to your input , and ideas.

Welcome xtreme to Xisto. I hope you enjoy your stay here. There's alot of great moderators in here a cool dude admins. ^_^ You should feel totally at home. BTW I am from Canada too. I live in Ontario, Canada. It's great to see a fellow Canadian join the Xisto message board in here. You should meet some nice new people in here and should have no problems at getting to know new people in here.

Welcome Buddy...wow Warcraft..We we too just started learing. Tell me which is your fav Hero? ^_^ Join in chat in games section. Have a nice time. God bless ^_^

hi extreme,i also play warcraft but i play world of warcraft.enjoy your stay herebut do post in the correct placemoving this topic to introduce

Welcome aboard, xtreme! I think you'll enjoy your stay here. The people in this community are friendly and supportive. Sorry to say I'm not into Warcraft myself, but I know a few people who are. Anyway, hope you come back and post as often as you like. As long as you follow the rules, you'll be fine.See you on the boards!

well welcome ot the club we have plenty of topics to talk about alot of people that can help out as well, so have a good time and enjoy your stay.

Uh...

Hey just joined, Posted Mar 3 2005, 09:08 PM, by xtreme (Unregistered).

Someone's obviously paying attention.

198374[/snapback]

I caught that, too, before I got to your posting...