xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deejames

Php-nuke Super User PHP-nuke

Why I cannot create super user.. it says there in index that

For security reasons the best idea is to create the Super User right NOW by clicking HERE

But when.. i clicked it need to supply my ID and password ^_~ but i've never created yet an account .. oh my..

Thats just the default news module that is created when phpnuke is viewed for the first time. Are you thats you hadnt created the super user? Caus that happened to me once and the only thing i could do was to re-install the database for php-nuke. I suggest you do that, theres no need delete any files because your nuke is stored in the database. Just create another databes as i sed in that other topic with the same preferences so it links to yuor config .php correctly.

Well I suggest deleting your PHP-Nuke installation through cPanel and reinstalling it before anyone creates a super-user again lol....some of the newer versions of PHP-Nuke like the 7.x versions have many bugs...

Uhmm. I think you might open database ( should phpmyadmin ) and change your nick become admin nick !

If you use as Eric Straven talk , you will lost data !

what ? i dont get what you mean..would you clarify it ?

I've created a super user... reinstall 3 times already.. and still the same.. i cant log in.. gush.... Any good heart install it to me plss.. i'll give you my password and acount name.. As this is a community..Im sure its safe to do with you guys.. no scamming at all coz we're all one.. and one for all.. am I ryt ? but if so.. I'm so dumped! whew... help me plsssss.. It's an urgent in my thesis... My teacher wants us to see the latest of our work.. and give a Pre-points .. plss plss... it'll be next week.... what am I suposed to do!! H E L P !!

No one else can create another super user after you hav created one even if you dont know your user name or password. Yeh I hav been into my database to change my username but I don't think you can change your password with out it becoming easy to hack (because as default it is encrypted, so you can't seee other members passwords). If you wanna change your user name open up ppmyadmin in the cpanel thenopen your database on the left then slect the search tab. And select all tables then type in something similar or your username. Reults should come up and you need to browse the table that results with your username. Then edit it to whatever you want. But I suggest you delete your database through cpanel then create another one as I told you in another thread and keep the settings the same or change them in config.php according to the settings of your database you create. THERE IS NO NEED TO DELETE FILES!!!!!!!! Its all stored in the database, dont waste your time. By the sound of your problem you have probably created the super user with different password to what you thought you typed (you typed the password in wrong).So its sort of stupid to edit the database if you forgot your password as you may become more hackable. You should just re-install your database man.

*BLEEP*! I have been through all that.. I've done all your suggsetions.. make another database, edit in cpanel PHPmyadmin.. *BLEEP*.. still the same!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr B):(:(:(

shuit! wtf! I uploaded the 7.5 patched and make another database.. another prob comes out.. when i create a super user.. then logging in PHP-Nuke Powered Site: Administration There are no Administrators Accounts yet, proceeed to create the Super User: *BLEEP*!! waht the hell!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... punit make it for me pls.... pls... pls.......

punit punit punit punit punit!!! i have seen ur site... pls pls pls. can you make it for me man ? whew.. im so lost now.. i dont know what to do.. grrrrrrrrrr.... pls pls pls pls.. I've pmmed to you....