xisto Community
jacob

What graphics program do you have?

PhotoShop CS3 Extended. It's perfect for my needs, and it's lighter than CS4.Fireworks for editing/creating sprites for games.Autodesk 3DS Max, Autodesk AutoCAD are great 3d design tools, as well as C4D.

I have MSPaint! I hope there's a contest on making graphics through MS Paint. Hahaha. Or maybe just some drawings. Anyhow. I have PhotoShop CS2. I'm really not good at it, I just like the idea of having it installed on my computer. I'm more of a Picnick user than a PS. I also have Gimp in my Ubuntu boot. That's all I have. I really love to try AutoCAD 'cause you get paid really good if you're adept with it.

Edited by linekill (see edit history)

Well Paint.net is one good program out there. Much better than default MSPaint. Also found some variation of Paint.NET and i see it is going towards like gimp or photshop. I have CS2 @home going to pick CS4 if i can afford it soon. else will be sticking up with current set of tools.Other than photoshop there is also corel painter and some other softwares for drawing i use(alias sketchbook pro) which is cheap and perfect for drawing some cartoons or things like scratch pad.

I use Photoshop for editing pictures. Like adding some effects, cropping, smooth text. Not for professional use, but for home use. ;) I'm not using brushes very much like the member above me because i don't like the picture to be made in one click. :P Btw the Photoshop is CS4 and it's portable.

I am currentlu use Photoshop CS4 Extended, although after what I saw in Photoshop CS5, I wouldn't mind that copy soon.I am currentlu use Photoshop CS4 Extended, although after what I saw in Photoshop CS5, I wouldn't mind that copy soon.

Adobe Photoshop works for me...I've been using version 7 so far and just upgraded to cs3. It's a bit different. right now I'm just trying to get the right feel of the programme...you know playing arounf it you get the hang of it. Adobe Photoshop is kinda like the first choice for ametures, beginners and others as well coz it's easy to use and can be used to create professional graphics..once you haev gripped the software sufficienty. ;)

I installed GIMP and Adobe Photoshop on my system but both are not really helping me much, maybe that's because i'm more of a coder than a graphics designer.I have used macromedia fireworks and it worked bloody marvelous for me, shame Adobe gobbled Macromedia and stole my baby product lol.I'd recommend GIMP, primarily because it comes pre-installed in linux!! Anything Open-source rocks!!