xisto Community
iGuest

Origin of your name?

Ok so I have a few most come from songs I like.Dont Maim Yourself - when I signed up I thought my forum name had to be the same as my site name (I know I was a bit stupid there, and chnaged my site name so this is just kind of a left over name I can't be bothered to ask to be changed)Shadowcast - I borrowed this from a Dio album called Magica, it's a concept album with a story at the end, the villain is called Shadowcast I thought it sounded cool, so I 'borrowed' it.Antiphase - This is a boring physics thing, its to do with two waves being in completely opposit phase. I thought this sounded cool.Unchosen One - A Cornerstone song, I thought it sounded cool, again I 'borrowed' it .and finally....Lord Of The Last Day - A Dio song, again sounded cool, I 'borrowed' it.

I have a few that I use..anonymous - pretty self explanitory..kaetos - I have a weird thing with 'ae' in names, and I randomly made this one up one day. It was for some game.. I don't even remember which onexaetos - a variation on kaetos, when that one was taken. I think the first place I used it was Kings of Chaoscrevan - another Kings of Chaos name, the first one I used. It was the first thing I tried that wasn't taken.. its an actual name, meaning "fox" :\ I just liked the sound of itacheronis - variation of the word "acheron", which is a river in Hell. First found the word acheron while reading Macbeth for school.. Hecate said, at some point "But make amends now, get you gone, and at the pit of acheron, meet me in the morning." Yeah, I had to memorize the whole thing for a project..xiontes - randomly made upuntwist - made this up for a deadjournal account that I never even use anymore :\Heh.. so, apparently, I have a lot XP

My real name in full name, was in a way spanish, although I dont have spanish relations. But the country of my old ones was at one stage occupied by spain.

On here, my name is my real name, so I guess my mom is the origin of it. The main screen name that I am known as at other places came from not wanting to be a band's song name or something. I went with something that was about three degrees away, but still related in my head. I had to sign up at yahoo recently to start fantasy baseball and I wanted something new. So I went for a joke in my head at the moment. I had just fallen down the stairs because I thought there was a centipede on the step but it turns out it was just a "scarythread."

It's kind of a progression:

. . . . . . . . . . .Bampersand

. . . . . . . . . . /

Banned -> Band -> B&

. . . . . . . . . . \

. . . . . . . . . . .B7 (shift+7 = &) -> beeseven

Heh, weird XD

Someone gave me this name, actually... a long time ago, when I didn't really have a screenname, and pokemon was popular. Someone said I was cute and cheerful like a togepi, and then... shortened the name down to Togi. People started calling me that, so I started using it... and now it's all I use.

Well... Togii, with two I's, on FFXI, and FFXI-related-places.. because the one-I version was already taken. XD